The Dizona Body is official uploaded to Skyrim LE Nexus Servers

I just wanted to let everyone know you can find the Dizona Body for Skyrim LE here and you can find the erect version of the body here.

This is the famous russian high poly male body which was made for Skyrim. Now here is the catch. It's not compatible with either bodyslide or SOS yet..... I'm going to see about reaching out to the mod author and work on this while I also to continue to work on BME. However, I feel this is a much better designed body and this should be the one everyone uses for bodyslide. The kicker is the way the UV is setup. It doesn't match SOS at all. Now I'm working on converting it to SSE as of right now and I'm going to be experimenting and seeing if I can get it to work with the HDT SMP physics too. I've got the weights I need to add to the body. If anyone is interested in my experiments and would like to play around with me and we give each other feed back please hit me up. I would like to get this body compatible with Bodyslide as a first priority while I experiment with trying to see if I can get the UV to work with SOS and seeing if I can fix a few things with the body.

Here are some screen shots of the Dizona body if anyone is interested from the Nexus page. I'm just borrowing a few of their screens. They have a high poly head too, but it is not compatible with Racemenu so just a heads up.

image.thumb.png.70c698370e348a204948b7bf175cce68.png, d

33 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

if I can get it to work with the HDT SMP physics too.

There is no if. Correctly named and formatted bones, correctly weighed and assigned meshes. Done.

33 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

interested in my experiments

No beast race support, no interest.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:48 AM, 27X said:

There is no if. Correctly named and formatted bones, correctly weighed and assigned meshes. Done.

No beast race support, no interest.

I can see that. I've actually begun the process of sculpting BME into a more suitable body for Skyrim SE. It'll definitely have beast race support. I'm in the process of creating nipples and a belly button and will be creating a new UV for it. ? I hope this gets everyone happy.

• 1 year later...
On 4/6/2019 at 10:13 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

I can see that. I've actually begun the process of sculpting BME into a more suitable body for Skyrim SE. It'll definitely have beast race support. I'm in the process of creating nipples and a belly button and will be creating a new UV for it. ? I hope this gets everyone happy.

It would sure get me happy.  Any news?