Sims changing into random outfits when redressing

My Sims have been changing into random outfits that they don't own when redressing after woohoo and other redressing events.  All Sims only have one outfit assigned per category.  I've double checked this multiple times.  They also randomly wear funny hats and glasses/goggles when redressing.  I'm running MCCC and Wicked Whims but am not sure what is causing this behavior.

I guess it's possible that my Sims are changing into one of the outfit categories that I don't have access to such as Situation but I'm unsure.  Do I need to edit the unavailable outfits somehow in CAS?

Is this from one of my mods or is this default Sims 4 behavior?  Any tips on how to fix or stop this behavior would be appreciated (please provide details)!

shouldn't do it if you only use 1 outfit slot in each category.....you checked each alternate outfit slot in each clothing category you say?.....nothing hiding in slot 4 or 5?

you could check each slot making sure the outfit for 2-3-4 and 5 stays the same as in 1 if it doesn't you have some dodgy cc stuff.

Btw what mods you running? any that affect outfits?

I had one today where my main couple was having leisurely sex in the hot tub. Lady was lying on the edge of the tub in a pirate hat that wasn't part of any of her CAS outfits.

OTOH, she is near the top of the stylist career. Clothes are her thing. Would that make a difference?

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

I had one today where my main couple was having leisurely sex in the hot tub. Lady was lying on the edge of the tub in a pirate hat that wasn't part of any of her CAS outfits.

OTOH, she is near the top of the stylist career. Clothes are her thing. Would that make a difference?

probably a cc hat that is flagged for nude....if you have sims4studio you can load it up and unflag it.

I've cleaned all my CC with Sims4Studio which I highly recommend that all players do.    I've run all the recommended CC fixes (Batch Fixes - CAS) such as 'Disallow CC for shower' and 'Disallow CC for default garment'.  All my CC is highly organized with all the needed fixes from Sims4Studio.  None of the funny hats and glasses that my Sims wear on occasion are set to allow Random.  Although, come to think of it, all of the funny hats and glasses are from Sims 4 or Sims 4 expansion packs.

The only mods that I'm running that affect outfits are MCCC and Wicked Whims.

I don't have Seasons, Parenthood, Fame, and Strangeville. 

On 4/6/2019 at 2:57 PM, SkyBarbie said:

I've cleaned all my CC with Sims4Studio which I highly recommend that all players do.    I've run all the recommended CC fixes (Batch Fixes - CAS) such as 'Disallow CC for shower' and 'Disallow CC for default garment'.  All my CC is highly organized with all the needed fixes from Sims4Studio.  None of the funny hats and glasses that my Sims wear on occasion are set to allow Random.  Although, come to think of it, all of the funny hats and glasses are from Sims 4 or Sims 4 expansion packs.

The only mods that I'm running that affect outfits are MCCC and Wicked Whims.

I don't have Seasons, Parenthood, Fame, and Strangeville. 

At least your problem is just a hat. After running batch fixes myself I'm seeing a lot of generated sims without faces, and the bodies disappear in CAS without clothing. Even trying to revert the batch fix didn't work for me.

You can run the dresser check to blacklist hats if you click on said Sim and use MCCC from there. You'll then have to go to outfit commands and clean the outfit for it to finalize.

27 minutes ago, chorin said:

At least your problem is just a hat. After running batch fixes myself I'm seeing a lot of generated sims without faces, and the bodies disappear in CAS without clothing. Even trying to revert the batch fix didn't work for me.

You can run the dresser check to blacklist hats if you click on said Sim and use MCCC from there. You'll then have to go to outfit commands and clean the outfit for it to finalize.

You should never batch fix your entire mods folder.

body details/skins/tongue= all will break. 

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

True, thanks for the correction!  I failed to mention that I pull those folders out before running some of the batch fixes.

Been getting this too....my sim showered and got out wearing a towel and beanie hat....seen npc sims wearing a space helmet and some with red socks.Maxis are aware of this problem but have yet to fix it again...it was supposed to have been fixed in the previous patch....I reckon strangerville broke things again :(

4 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Learned that the hard way. Reconfiguring everything now. Eventually I'll get a stable modded game, I hope.

Would it be safe to disable my objects folder?  Primarily it consists of interactive objects but some are wearable accessories. Saw a few sims walking around with dildos in hand as if nothing was wrong.

1 hour ago, chorin said:

Learned that the hard way. Reconfiguring everything now. Eventually I'll get a stable modded game, I hope.

Would it be safe to disable my objects folder?  Primarily it consists of interactive objects but some are wearable accessories. Saw a few sims walking around with dildos in hand as if nothing was wrong.

Yeah. Put the adult toys in it's own folder and then batch it. Stops the town full of dildos. ;)

I need to see if I have askew clothing besides Sstormyy's. I batched their stuff, but I'm still seeing girls walking past my house with skirts down around their thighs.

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Yeah. Put the adult toys in it's own folder and then batch it. Stops the town full of dildos. ;)

I need to see if I have askew clothing besides Sstormyy's. I batched their stuff, but I'm still seeing girls walking past my house with skirts down around their thighs.

Dildo's in hand could be a flag setting....check what they're flagged for....I disable stuff like that for random sims....had a load walking around with whips in their hands.

Archived