Fallout 76 Texture Replacer Mods

caladonn

Although Fallout 76 can't do the more complicated Mods that other Fallout Titles are capable of, Client Side Texture Replacer Mods are possible using Photoshop and the new DDS Plugin for it. This is Perfect for Lovers Lab as there are lots of things that could be replaced such as Skimpy Nighties for the Sleepwear or Bikinies for the Swimwear. There is already an EVB Nude and Nevernude Body up on Nexus but it could use a little competition! Would love to see what the LL could Add to the F76 Scene!

There are a few texture replacers on nexus.

But it seems pretty much dead here on ll, when you finish all the quest on 76 apart from the daily/event stuff it is pretty boring to play. 

It is an ok game but would have made more sense to make it single player rather than online.  Team play is pretty crappy as if one person is doing a quest even if somebody else in the team has it as well, the updates for one player do not affect the other players quest at all, which is pretty unusual for a multiplayer game.  Hopefullly private servers will allow local hosting for those who want to play without bothering about other players, which to be honest you pretty rarely interact with expect in a few instances.

11 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

I always thought the player ratio was too small given we’re supposed to be everyone from inside the vault... i’ve Never seen more than two or three other players at once.

once private servers are good and stable you should be allowed to make small changes.

It will more than likely depend on how private servers are implemented, if you have to pay a monthly fee to own them, though that does depend on how much they are per month, chances are that they are not going to be that popular, or at least not as popular as bethesda will want them to be.

Most I have seen was a couple of days ago when I did the parade, there was about 8-10 people there.  Normally though I see one or two now and then usually at train stations or places like that.  No idea what numbers are like for sbq as never been to the event, and nobody has dropped a nuke in ages when I have been around.   And the only character I have that could still needs to do the quest to unlock it from the enclave quest line, and that is not likely to happen until the mood hits me and I am on holiday due to the time required to do it.

Archived