Transformation Dark Knight and Paladin

LaEspada

Just reposting this if anyone wants it. Luckily I had a backup save.

Here's the vindictus Dark Knight and Paladin mod that was taken down a while ago and is no longer supported. The mod itself works great, but here's a link if you want to still download it.

Download the New upload here!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/86-transformation-dark-knight-and-paladin/

here's a version made by Corta that helps "Debulkatize" the dark knight and paladin forms for females.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/85-dark-knight-paladin-de-clad/

I'm adding a link for it's own download page.

Dark Knight

4308911-1352678789.jpg

I hope thet someone FIX legs on male Dark Knight/Paladin transformation.

Longer lower part of legs so you can be a head biger then female and also they are little tiny.

I love if someone can port Surama's set armor (male and female)from AION,if it's posible whit daedric textures.A image of armor.post-40343-13597881527968_thumb.jpgandpost-40343-13597881528284_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never played Vindictus but these looked cool so I downloaded them. Good thing too, since I guess they went down, I guess...

Dark Knight & Paladin has a quest to get the powers, Dark Knight fix alone has a tanning rack crafted version of the power, and the weapons are made with the forge. Or you could just console help "Dark Knight" and give yourself the powers.

Dark Knight & Paladin - Transform DarkKnight&Paladin BETA.4.7z

Dark Knight fix - Vindictus Dark Knight Beta Fixed2.7z

Dark Knight & Paladin Weapons - Transform Eye and Weapons darkknight&paladin ws (1).7z

Use responsibly :P

I've never played Vindictus but these looked cool so I downloaded them. Good thing too, since I guess they went down, I guess...

Dark Knight & Paladin has a quest to get the powers, Dark Knight fix alone has a tanning rack crafted version of the power, and the weapons are made with the forge. Or you could just console help "Dark Knight" and give yourself the powers.

Dark Knight & Paladin - attachicon.gifTransform DarkKnight&Paladin BETA.4.7z

Dark Knight fix - attachicon.gifVindictus Dark Knight Beta Fixed2.7z

Dark Knight & Paladin Weapons - attachicon.gifTransform Eye and Weapons darkknight&paladin ws (1).7z

Thank you, my friend!

It's great to know that there are nice open source people on Loverslab willing to share the rare stuff. ^^

what is the difference of the dark Knight in the   Transform DarkKnight&Paladin BETA.4.7z is this tranformation is permanent like the celestial transformation that need  change form  to be back to normal?

It has a set time limit and it's a once a day power. Makes you very strong for about a minute or so, then you change back to normal. It's very balanced unlike other transformation mods. It's kinda like having berserk on Orcs. You use it get a buff for a short time, then it goes away.

This -- I like this.

The costumes didn't get strike my fancy as much as I think they could have, though..

So, I had a little play with 'em.

Hope mister owner doesn't mind..

post-132730-0-35341200-1362128832_thumb.png

post-132730-0-32686300-1362128892_thumb.png

I'll put these up as soon as I know they actually ..uhh.. work.

(Did Knight first, had no idea what I was doing until about half-way through paladin..)

how about the transformation duration did you change it?

my version of the .esp wasn't included in the zip, so you won't see any changes in duration or stats.

and that was left out because I'd have to track down all the credits for my bound weapon sets..

Dark Knight & Paladin Weapons - attachicon.gifTransform Eye and Weapons darkknight&paladin ws (1).7z

Just a quick question what exactly does the Dark Knight Fix do?

Vindictus Dark Knight Beta Fixed2.7z file.

Since i really don't use this mod anymore.

Also I'm reuploading the mod to a new download page for easy downloading.

I think it fixes the bug where when you transformed into a dark knight and then back out, everytime after that, when entering combat ie. pressing 'r', it'll trigger the animations.

in this version the darkknight and the darkknight light  transformation is only 1 min duration and the dark knight light transformation have no limit in using it while the darkknight transformation can be used once a day

Archived