Wicked Whims autonomy going too far in my game

Please don't get me wrong, I love this mod, but some things are going to far and I'm a bit confused with settings.

I played WW long ago but I was a while basically without playing the Sims 4. Now I tried it again and it seems there are new things I've never seen. I like having nudity, I like having menstruations, I like having sex in the game and I like having SOME randomness in it.. but I had too many issues these days and for me WW is an add-on. I like sex in the game sometimes, but not all the time. I like playing the other parts of the game as well.

I see Sims having sex in pretty much every community lot I visit. Sometimes I can't use the public toilet because there's someone having sex there, but the worst part is having sex in the most public locations such in the front door or in the middle of a public library. Don't get me wrong. Some random public sex would be cool, but it's too much.

Then I don't know what happened with masturbation... I don't even remember it existing before. Now I play with a single Sim. My main goals are solving the Strangerville mystery and celebrity, with the sexual life just being a sort of "side quest". Yet in the middle of the tasks I assign to this Sim he decides to take a break and masturbate, at any random moment. It's something that seems to happen once per Sim-day but in very random occasions.

Once I've also got random no-consent sex with another Sim. I remember that long ago I could get a pop up window saying "this Sim wants to have sex with you, say yes or not", but now it's random. I was trying to seduce a Sim and even before he first kiss they decided it would be a good idea to have sex in the front of a public lot.

And the worst part for me is I can't make my Sim girlfriend stay faithful. I tried to create a beautiful romance, my Sim go to a date, and suddenly I don't see my date. I check the bathroom, and she's having sex with a random guy in the toilet. I got angry, I kill everyone and close the game without saving. And when I play again the same story happens again.

What are the settings to control this autonomy? Is there a way to make a Sim stay faithful at least in public?

What are your settings? Do you have global jealousy on or off? Did you change the autonomy to high or extreme?

Even at default, the amount of sex can get a little silly. While my sim was trying to bowl, a public 5-way broke out over by the bar.

(BTW: a hottie teen twintailed redhead in a crop top and short shorts with perfect bowling form stirs a fetish I didn't know I had. ;))

It's just the nature of the beast with how autonomy works. I've customized my settings to make sexual autonomy as seldom as possible but it still randomly grabs sims in such a way that I dislike such as strangers having sex which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that every sim is down to screw a stranger of any gender/appearance/size which makes the game feel more like a sexual "free for all anything goes". I had a situation similar to yours where my sims date had to leave midway through to woohoo some random-gen mismatched fat dude in the bathroom, luckily (for my sim) the whole purpose of that date was to see if low, fine tuned settings would be enough to deter such a thing happening but it didn't.  Once we get the attractiveness and reputation system this will hopefully be less of an issue.

Perhaps it's not possible with how the game works. Kinky world, for all the praise I give it, has a similar issue, the difference being that at the start the sex is so infrequent, only for it to end up happening nonstop due to sims building relationships over time with one another, consequently becoming more open to woohoo. I'm very interested in seeing how autonomy develops, it's the one feature that drew me into the mod in the first place.

6 hours ago, Enric said:

What are the settings to control this autonomy? Is there a way to make a Sim stay faithful at least in public?

You can also just turn off the WW Sex/Autonomy switch to just play Sims without any interruptions.

Turn it back on when you are done.

(You can also change this setting when sims are having sex without any errors). 

OR

Autonomy Intensity: Extreme, (All Cooldown settings are ignored).
            High (slightly less action)
            Default (you may have to wait a bit before anything happens)

Low ( choose this for less random auto sex)
               (Cooldown settings will adjust the frequency between sex acts)  

Autonomy Triggers: Select All (I disabled Travel and Solo) You can disable auto masturbation here
Autonomy Awareness: Select top two, others optional.

Autonomy Specifics Menu:  OR adjust these settings for more or less frequent sex without turning them off
    Random Sex Frequency Modifier: (0.01) (I think lower numbers is more frequent) 
    Random Solo Sex: (1.0)*set to (0.0) if you don't want sims auto masturbating all the time.
    Random Club Sex: (1.0)
    Watching Sex Random Solo: (1.0)
    Romance Sex: (1.0)

Thanks for the answers.

I think I had all settings on default, then I changed the autonomy of sex in public lots to lower but I bet it didn't work. There are so many settings that I got confused. Is WW saved automatically, saved when we save the Sims 4 or how does it work?

I really don't want zero autonomy. I just want to put some restrictions. Firstly I'd like to have a pop up asking me if I accept the sex or not, I remember it existed a year ago. I'd also like other Sims to take in consideration romance levels. Sims reject my sexual requests if I they don't have a high romance bar with me, yet random Sims who don't know one each other have sex anywhere anytime, I find it weird.

10 hours ago, Enric said:

Firstly I'd like to have a pop up asking me if I accept the sex or not

When you get your WW settings fixed up just use the WW export feature, and you can import it later when you update WW versions.

This will help when new WW is installed and is resetting some things to default you can just use the WW import, save, exit, restart.

WW/Sex/Asking For Sex Dialogs: Check all 3 Boxes

Just for controlling your active sim/s sex. 

Unfortunately you really don't have much control over random singles NPC + NPC sex.

Although there is a setting for married/romantic sims to stay faithful to their partner, i.e. no cheating. 

A few pet peeves..

Autonomy simply doesn't work in a natural way.  Take for instance the "Joining sex switch - Check to allow sims to try to join existing sex interactions.". This is pretty much a free for all option despite it saying "try to join" in the description. As far as I am concerned, the active sim should ALWAYS be able to decline any other sim that asks to join. This should be a no brainer, but that's not how it works. When enabled, anyone and everyone just piles on like it's an orgy. No control or choice is given to the player.  This really screws immersion, and is just frustrating.

Another issue with autonomy... The "Random Sex Switch" and "Solo Sex Switch" seems to override everything else. Even if you have the romantic conversation set to max, and both random and solo set to minimum, it just does seem to work. You could be in the middle of a romantic conversation and the other sim will just abruptly leave and head to the bathroom to masturbate or have sex with someone they don't even know. Very annoying, and stupid.

Pregnancy... This one drives me nuts since percentage doesn't seem to work at all. I've set it at 100% and sims just don't get pregnant.. EVER.... I know there was a time when it actually worked very well. It hasn't worked in many previous versions. The only way to get a sim pregnant reliably is through using the convoluted menstrual cycle. Which is fine if you want to micro manage your household and buy tampons and pads, but really... The Sims is supposed to be fun...

I really think WW has grown too bulky. What we need is a lite, or a more modular system where we can choose the functions we want to use, and not be stuck with the ones we don't. I'd settle for the original to be honest....

19 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

Autonomy simply doesn't work in a natural way.  Take for instance the "Joining sex switch - Check to allow sims to try to join existing sex interactions.". This is pretty much a free for all option despite it saying "try to join" in the description. As far as I am concerned, the active sim should ALWAYS be able to decline any other sim that asks to join. This should be a no brainer, but that's not how it works. When enabled, anyone and everyone just piles on like it's an orgy. No control or choice is given to the player.  This really screws immersion, and is just frustrating.

I've never had, or seen, an autonomous orgy happening, always just sex pairs of 2, or solo masturbation.

Even have thread here complaining of autonomous orgies never working, which I agreed with.

But there are Wicked settings to disable Auto Join Sex, as you know, so why not just disable it if you don't like it.

And you can also adjust the frequency in Autonomy Specifics by changing the numbers.

Do you have all 3 boxes checked in the Ask for Sex Dialog Menu?     

34 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I've never had, or seen, an autonomous orgy happening, always just sex pairs of 2, or solo masturbation.

My sim and her daughter went bowling, and while they were trying to enjoy their game, what started as a pair eventually grew into a 4 on 1 gang bang over by the bar. ?

30 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

My sim and her daughter went bowling, and while they were trying to enjoy their game, what started as a pair eventually grew into a 4 on 1 gang bang over by the bar. ?

Some of us have been banging our heads trying to figure out how to make this happen.

Has to be a settings issue in WW.

What are your numbers set to in WW Autonomy Specifics/Joining Sex Menu?

I'm in the middle of downloading a big game file right now so I can't fire up the sims yet. 

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Some of us have been banging our heads trying to figure out how to make this happen.

Has to be a settings issue in WW.

I'm in the middle of downloading a big game file right now so I can't fire up the sims yet. 

A lot depends on which animations you have installed. Obviously, if you don't have animations which support multiple participants, it won't ever happen.  I've recently reinstalled lupobianco, OLL, and one or two others that have such animations. Whenever I check the "joining sex" switch, if there are enough sims around, they tend to pile on without my sims permission. That's my real beef, that I never get a request to join after starting an animation with another sim. Others just join in. It's very frustrating. If I don't want a pile on, I have to keep that switch unselected. The very first sim always asks me, after that it tends to be a free for all. It's almost as though they are asking the other sim and not mine.

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Eto...

>.>

<.<

I hate to tell you this, but... defaults. I haven't touched the specifics section in any of my games. What I *did* do, however, was to grab every last animation I could from the list on the first page on the WW home thread. So I've got a list that ranges from a simple rub one out, to a full-blown Roman orgy.

On 3/21/2019 at 12:26 PM, DarkAudit said:

Eto...

>.>

<.<

I hate to tell you this, but... defaults. I haven't touched the specifics section in any of my games. What I *did* do, however, was to grab every last animation I could from the list on the first page on the WW home thread. So I've got a list that ranges from a simple rub one out, to a full-blown Roman orgy.

Lol, I've reset most all of them to non-default numbers, either trying to max them out, or reduce them in some cases like solo masturbation.

It's possible that I screwed one up and set it backwards, but I might try setting them to 50% to see if they'll start working.

And I do have all the animations with the orgy ones so that isn't it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, MickCasanova said:

Pregnancy... This one drives me nuts since percentage doesn't seem to work at all. I've set it at 100% and sims just don't get pregnant.. EVER.... I know there was a time when it actually worked very well. It hasn't worked in many previous versions. The only way to get a sim pregnant reliably is through using the convoluted menstrual cycle. Which is fine if you want to micro manage your household and buy tampons and pads, but really... The Sims is supposed to be fun...

Getting NPCs pregnant with WW doesn't seem to work either.

I am playing a similar challenge to one I did in Sims3... 

Create a guy with shocking pink hair; have sex with all the townies; see how long it takes until the town is full of my pink-haired childern.

The Simology dropdown box says he has had unprotected sex 47 times, with 32 different individuals, over the course of a few weeks.  NPC pregnancy chance is 50% and no birth-control, so he should have quite a few kids by now, but has none.

This is a pity, as I really enjoyed the Sims3 version of this challenge.

Please note:  sex is only through WW, not ingame "woohoo" or "try for a baby".

Am I missing something?

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, jBlood325632461 said:

In my game none of the NPC want to do autonomy sex.I have it at Extreme Change of it but still NPC's Never have sex

There are several factors and WW options that affect this.  You need to go through all the settings and make adjustments.

• Don't have kids on the lot, only Teen - Elder
  • Don't require privacy in WW options
  • Sims need to have love relationships with the Sims you want to have sex together
  • Enable Autonomy Switch (see picture attachment)
  • Enable Always Accept Switch (see picture attachment)

I get lots of autonomous WW sex in my game.  In fact I get so much that I have to disable Autonomy when I don't want my Sims to have WW sex.

Sims 4 WW - Autonomy Switch.jpg

Sims 4 WW - Always Accept Switch.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, noesantosxm said:

I have a somewhat related question for this - how do you make your sim do woohoo autonomously, but stay faithful to their partner.

I dont care if they do it in public randomly, I just want them to do it to their significant other or partner.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats: Always Accept 0 Bars or 1 Bar

(Might need to try 1 Bar first and then 0 Bars if 1 doesn't work)

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: OFF (No Cheating)

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings >Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON,(No Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON 

If the above settings don't work good enough...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -9.0 or less NPC-NPC sims must have higher relationship for random sex)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, positive numbers = less refusals)

(You may have to experiment with the numbers to find the best ones to fit your liking)

Something else I've noticed is Married NPC's never have a full Romance Bar with each other so this affects the NPC Modifier settings too.

I'd send my Player to visit Married Sims homes and use Control Any Sim mod to take control of one of the Married Sims and use MCCC to cheat their

Romance to Max.

But Disable WW Autonomy first or disable you Player Sim for Autonomy.

Edited by Scorpio
On 12/14/2021 at 8:24 PM, Scorpio said:

Thank you so much for this!

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats: Always Accept 0 Bars or 1 Bar

(Might need to try 1 Bar first and then 0 Bars if 1 doesn't work)

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: OFF (No Cheating)

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings >Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON,(No Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON 

If the above settings don't work good enough...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -9.0 or less NPC-NPC sims must have higher relationship for random sex)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, positive numbers = less refusals)

(You may have to experiment with the numbers to find the best ones to fit your liking)

Something else I've noticed is Married NPC's never have a full Romance Bar with each other so this affects the NPC Modifier settings too.

I'd send my Player to visit Married Sims homes and use Control Any Sim mod to take control of one of the Married Sims and use MCCC to cheat their

Romance to Max.

But Disable WW Autonomy first or disable you Player Sim for Autonomy.