devious devices integration for sse?

56 minutes ago, bannedspider51 said:

which is it? i know there is the expansion but is it the other two? and which one is integration?

Forgive my bluntness, but read the damn instructions.  It says quite clearly to download all three files.  You need  assets, expansion, AND integration (the blank one is probably integration - it's stored on mega rather than on LL).

46 minutes ago, srayesmanll said:

Forgive my bluntness, but read the damn instructions.  It says quite clearly to download all three files.  You need  assets, expansion, AND integration (the blank one is probably integration - it's stored on mega rather than on LL).

i did the first two are apparently the same thing and the third is expansion not integration

49 minutes ago, srayesmanll said:

nevermind im a dumbass my install fucked up the first time

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/2/2020 at 2:02 PM, misfitcreed said:

the files only have the 1 blank file,which was equip,and i cant find the others anywhere,can anyone share the other files via google or such? please and thank you!

all of the files are compressed into the one file. You're going to have to open it then re-zip the other directories and then install those individually.

No, the file you download has its own installer, you must add it to your mod manager (add mod from local file, don't unzip the file you downloaded) and just follow the installer instructions. Check that you're installing the correct version for the SKSE64 you have (unless something changed, the default option "None" should be the right one for SKSE64 2.0.17). And don't forget to use BodySlide to build the DD stuff, a lot of items will be invisible if you wear them without using BodySlide first.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:21 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

No, the file you download has its own installer, you must add it to your mod manager (add mod from local file, don't unzip the file you downloaded) and just follow the installer instructions. Check that you're installing the correct version for the SKSE64 you have (unless something changed, the default option "None" should be the right one for SKSE64 2.0.17). And don't forget to use BodySlide to build the DD stuff, a lot of items will be invisible if you wear them without using BodySlide first.

I was assuming he ran into a problem with the installer like I did as he said it only installed the one. I had to piece it together myself the other day but as you had pointed out it was most likely because i selected the wrong option (Kinda forgot that I had just updated SKSE64 and I may have selected the old one) I only said what had worked for me since he hadn't gotten any feedback in a week.

• 2 years later...
On 3/8/2020 at 6:50 AM, tifa19 said:

all of the files are compressed into the one file. You're going to have to open it then re-zip the other directories and then install those individually.

Thank you, I thought I was loosing my mind. I couldn't see anywhere that it explained about them being zipped all together.
*.... Nevermind - they're not zipped together, I wasn't losing my mind. It's packaged as intended. If assets, integration or expansion are included, they're not intended to be separated and as far as I can tell no longer have their own esp etc.

Edited by KittenPen
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...