Looking for Male PC oriented mod.

If your friend doesn't care about plot justification (as there isn't much plot justification for rutting with everyone), there is Sexlab Matchmaker, a simple sexual hypnosis mod that initiates sex acts a few seconds after casting the spell on all targets that said friend wants involved in the sex acts.

If they want some plot with that, then they can go for the Sexlab version of Amorous Adventures. If they want a bit more, then there is the expansion.

sexlab rommance: basic, NPc can tell you to **** urself. If you have high charisma, if you are thane, archmage etc you have more chance of success.

Eager NPC: same in more developped. you can organize Orgy, have one night stand.

Amourours adventure: you can rommance a few character, but all of them have voiced quest. One of the best mod here.

Defeat: Just rape 

and M.G.C: You have to date and seduce NPC, havn't tested it : 

I play mostly as a male Dragonborn, with a large harem/travelling flock. Not that much into the non-cons stuff myself, so this is what I use:

1. Amorous Adventures

2. Sexlab Solutions

3. Eager NPCs

4. Random Sex (for some variety)

5. Follow me for Sex

6. Defeat (because you occasionally want to be a force of nature)

7. Display model  - same reason as above

8. Calypsia's Toys

For the time I had potato PC I would use either the old CEO 0Sxky mod or ASX spells, but the latter doesn't work properly with newer skeletons. Flower Girls.

MCG is new, gonna give that a whirl soon.

• 2 years later...