I would like but I do not know how

Dorabella

It actually isn't a problem, and there's nothing to correct as you've been told before at least twice SMP is not PE and never will be.

So, the first thing to realize is SMP is not PE and ever will be, and that's because SMP is not PE and never will be.

If you intend to map the second outfit to the arms in PE, you need to build many cylinder collision capsules for the streamers and have them recognize the hands as legal collision targets and then make sure you have a second giant collision cylinder for the lower body., or several cylinders for the legs. If the streamers are kinematic bones, you need to change them.

As for the first outfit you're never going to get that kind of motion with PE under skyrim's implementation of Havok, period.  The closest you're going to get to separate the straps and the main body of the shirt as if it was hair, and build several or many collision strips.

Or you can just install SMP.

Find the all in one smp 27x is right it will never look as good and what 27x did not say is its super easy in smp because you can use any shape in your nif instead of all that funny business as you need for pe . Still to pe for the hairs but go smp everything else but your say armor/clothing mods you have grone to love the way it is .

On 2/25/2019 at 8:33 PM, 27X said:

If you intend to map the second outfit to the arms in PE you need to build many cylinder collision capsules 

The problem is that I have not the faintest idea of how to do it, if there is a tutorial that can help me .....

Yes a lot of them in fact you can hardly look at anything on ll and not get a smp or pe tutorial.  How ever from the way you asked your ? Inless you really want it bad it's over your head. There is a large learning curve not to say you cant overcome it. You want to get jff that's just for fun and read all of the stuff in it for starters then move on to more complex tutorials at your speed. 

Archived