Goat-Worship.png

Download-Capra.png

More animal girls! I'm happy to give you all my latest project, Addra & Anamm.

The two are goats (fawns, satyrs, whatever you wanna call them), who are sisters, and probably a bit closer than most may be. I got started on the two out of boredom, but quickly got really wrapped up in the theme and lore surrounding them, inspired by the companion demons/gods Adrammelech and Anammelech. While the root of their names harbor fairly dark origins, the goat girls here are pleasant creatures, and are characterized by the domains of virility, power, love, and fertility, growth, and nature. There is power to these two, though it's hard to put your finger on the nature of it.

As with the Moo Girls, these Sims are set up to function as realistically as I've been able to get livestock themed ones to do so. That means they come with added traits to enforce their indifference towards nudity and uncleanliness, lack of embarrassment, and even removal of their need for toilets. You're free to tweak and play them however you'd like (just look up cheats for trait addition/removal if you'd like to alter them further), but I hope you appreciate the level of practical detail I try to accomplish in making them actually function as animal girls, instead of just another fantastical looking Sim!

Addra.png 

Addra is an impressive creature, towering above her kin and masters in stature and sheer natural ability.

She holds great passion for physical activity, and takes much pride in her strength, happy to accomplish the hard labor her masters may task her with.

Her fortitude is only matched by her passionate personality and love for her sister and more carnal pleasures—which often become one and the same.

Anamm.png 

Anamm plays a stark contrast to her Herculean sister, a far meeker and diminutive creature whose talents and passions lie elsewhere.

The feel of earth under her nails puts her right at home, and her connection to all things botanic is unprecedented for such a seemingly simple creature as she is.

She respects her powerful kin in a humble and nurturing manner, gladly fulfilling her role as the fairer of the two—whatever that may entail.

Outfits:

Addra

Spoiler

Addra-Formal.png

Formal

Addra-Party.png

Goats Go to Hell

Addra-Cold.png

Cold Weather

Anamm

Spoiler

Anamm-Formal.png

Formal

Anamm-Party.png

Hail Thyself

Anamm-Cold.png

Cold Weather

Requirements:

WickedWhims (for nudity, at the very least)

Triplis' Sleep/Nap on Ground (optional, this will allow the girls to further function as livestock by allowing them to sleep on the floor without beds)

Various Expansion Packs and/or Stuff Packs (You may be missing articles of clothing and cosmetic details if you don't own certain packs.)

CC Credits:

Thanks to the following content creators for creating the awesome stuff to make such interesting sims. (If your content was used and I missed it, feel free to let me know!)

Spoiler

Pyxis - Animal Gorl Stuff & More
Magicbot - Accessories
Noir - Accessories
LLSims - Accessories
PralineSims - Accessories
Erplederp - Accessories/Clothing
Trillyke - Clothing
EllieSimple - Clothing
NitroPanic - Clothing
Toskami - Skin Overlays
WildGuy - Skin Overlays
Djelle - Skin Overlays
Sopor - Breast Defaults/Skin Overlays
Luumia - Sliders/Skin Overlays
Cmar - Sliders
ChiefWhiskers - Hair
WildlyMiniatureSandwich - Hair/Eyebrows
Noodles - Skintones
Kijiko - Eyelashes
Valhallan - Horns
Proximitron - Trait
MarlynSims - Aspiration
Dumbaby - Bottom Replacements
ShuiiSims - Ears
Velouria - Animal Eyes
Lichoradka - Eyebrows
Obscurus - Makeup
Shendori - Teeth

Installation:

Unzip with 7z and check the readme for details!

Download-Capra.png

When i download it and extract it, I put what appears to be tray files in the tray folder but:

1- The game won't run anymore

2- when I check the mod with Tray Importer it says that it misses some files from other mods
Could you help ? I'm quite curious about this issue which not only appears with your mod but with many others
Peace

11 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

You did it again. :D? Great work, and yes, I appreciate the detail you put into the sims' character / traits. Do you add traits via typing in the cheat console, or (as a I do) via in-game menu?

Thanks! And yeah I do it via console commands to add traits and inspiration points to buy certain traits that are more of a pain to manually add (sometimes they have different names in the console, which is infuriating). I think there may be a mod or two that has an interface for it, but I haven't found a decent one.

6 hours ago, Valester said:

When i download it and extract it, I put what appears to be tray files in the tray folder but:

1- The game won't run anymore

2- when I check the mod with Tray Importer it says that it misses some files from other mods
Could you help ? I'm quite curious about this issue which not only appears with your mod but with many others
Peace

Hmm, I'm not really sure what would be making the game not run. As for the Tray Importer saying that, could you may show me the message it gives you when you try to import the household? It may be a generic message because technically there are mods tied to the sims that I intentionally don't include (WickedWhims tuning, certain body defaults that aren't necessary, etc), and it should be fine to ignore it. Normally it's not a big deal if some mods are missing for sims you import, those specific items just will be left off when you bring them in game (for example, if the sim is wearing a piece of custom content clothing, and I don't include that clothing mod, it may give you a message like that, but it will still work fine in game, the sim just won't be wearing that piece of clothing).

Sorry I can't help more, all I can suggest is to stick to using the importer because it avoids issues generally that may break the game. Outside of that I'm not really sure because it could be a variety of things and I don't think it could stem just from one imported custom household in your gallery. If you have any more info I'll try to help figure it out, though.

12 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

Thanks! And yeah I do it via console commands to add traits and inspiration points to buy certain traits that are more of a pain to manually add (sometimes they have different names in the console, which is infuriating). I think there may be a mod or two that has an interface for it, but I haven't found a decent one.

Would this one be helpful? You click on the sim (active or not) >> "Cheat Sim Info" >> "Add Trait" (or "Remove Trait"). It will give you all traits in alphabetical order; CAS traits, reward traits, hidden traits, custom traits.

z1.png.95b793d0a241646ca1bb6aaeffc4ad80.png

17 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

Hmm, I'm not really sure what would be making the game not run. As for the Tray Importer saying that, could you may show me the message it gives you when you try to import the household? It may be a generic message because technically there are mods tied to the sims that I intentionally don't include (WickedWhims tuning, certain body defaults that aren't necessary, etc), and it should be fine to ignore it. Normally it's not a big deal if some mods are missing for sims you import, those specific items just will be left off when you bring them in game (for example, if the sim is wearing a piece of custom content clothing, and I don't include that clothing mod, it may give you a message like that, but it will still work fine in game, the sim just won't be wearing that piece of clothing).

Sorry I can't help more, all I can suggest is to stick to using the importer because it avoids issues generally that may break the game. Outside of that I'm not really sure because it could be a variety of things and I don't think it could stem just from one imported custom household in your gallery. If you have any more info I'll try to help figure it out, though.

Don't worry, I found out what was going wrong
I wasn't your fault at all and this is not what I meant

For other people who have this problem, check carefully each mod you have installed and if their are tray files in the Mod files !
Vupline, sorry again !

8 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Would this one be helpful? You click on the sim (active or not) >> "Cheat Sim Info" >> "Add Trait" (or "Remove Trait"). It will give you all traits in alphabetical order; CAS traits, reward traits, hidden traits, custom traits.

Certainly looks good, I'm unsure if I tried that one. I think the one along those lines that I tried was outdated or wasn't working for me for some reason, but if that one is functioning hit me up with a link!

3 hours ago, Valester said:

Don't worry, I found out what was going wrong
I wasn't your fault at all and this is not what I meant

For other people who have this problem, check carefully each mod you have installed and if their are tray files in the Mod files !
Vupline, sorry again !

No worries, glad you figured it out!

1 hour ago, VulpineScream said:

Certainly looks good, I'm unsure if I tried that one. I think the one along those lines that I tried was outdated or wasn't working for me for some reason, but if that one is functioning hit me up with a link!

No worries, glad you figured it out!

http://modthesims.info/d/591706/more-cas-traits-for-sims-mod.html

It's part of the "More CAS Traits" mod. It's the 1st download. You can use it with or without the actual mod.

I wanted to ask you guys again: What would you be interested in seeing next?

Again, I really don't have the skills to create CC, I think I'm pretty decent at making sims and putting things together, but that's about the extent of it haha. But with that in mind, any suggestions? Additions to what I've already made? Something more different than what I've already done, or more of the same?

I'm curious to hear what you guys would like to see!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 6/29/2019 at 11:18 PM, AFKNVampireSim said:

have a problem with this mod, I get an error in the MC command center. :( that's very sad, I really liked your work.

These are just Sims, so they should have no affect on stuff like that. Odds are you have another mod issue, Sims rarely cause that much trouble.

6 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

These are just Sims, so they should have no affect on stuff like that. Odds are you have another mod issue, Sims rarely cause that much trouble.

I have solved it, the problem was only in the trait, removing that the error notification disappeared.
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the hooves and tights will come off if you undress your sim, right? I noticed that I could make the legs into a tattoo in S4S and that keeps them on, but I don't seem to be able to do the same for the hooves. Any thoughts on how to keep the hooves on when your sim is undress?

8 hours ago, GoatBot3000 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the hooves and tights will come off if you undress your sim, right? I noticed that I could make the legs into a tattoo in S4S and that keeps them on, but I don't seem to be able to do the same for the hooves. Any thoughts on how to keep the hooves on when your sim is undress?

About the only thing that has worked for me is just setting WW to not undress shoes. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...