SKYRIM STRAP ONS and SexLab Strapon Replacer UUNP CBBE HDT SOS and Collison support

On 2/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, Orrayt3x said:

did someone convert this to SE yet?

After SOS is done, i think next week. It will be a SE version. I need a tester, i don't have the game.

SOS is now working, the new version will have Race differences. And addition for custom races like playable Dwarven.

I see you suggest override the sslSystemConfig to include the new strapon's on the list.

I most say the best way to include new strapon's is make you own scripts on a Quest in your Mod and make use of the event "SexLabLoadStrapons" to load the strapon's to the Strapons Array

On 2/25/2020 at 11:14 PM, osmelmc said:

I see you suggest override the sslSystemConfig to include the new strapon's on the list.

I most say the best way to include new strapon's is make you own scripts on a Quest in your Mod and make use of the event "SexLabLoadStrapons" to load the strapon's to the Strapons Array

I have a stand alone script. If i have time i will add it in next update.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm confused. You say to add the ESP, but v13 doesn't have an ESP file, just the model and slider files.

EDIT: OK, I think I've figured out the ESP. You need it from THIS mod: 

BTW, it isn't listed in the requirements.

I was able to register strapons from that mod... but now I'm guessing I have to somehow overwrite files from that mod with ones from yours? And I possibly need to generate with Bodyslide?

19 hours ago, deeyock said:

I'm confused. You say to add the ESP, but v13 doesn't have an ESP file, just the model and slider files.

EDIT: OK, I think I've figured out the ESP. You need it from THIS mod: 

BTW, it isn't listed in the requirements.

I was able to register strapons from that mod... but now I'm guessing I have to somehow overwrite files from that mod with ones from yours? And I possibly need to generate with Bodyslide?

You will find the esp in v11

On 3/7/2021 at 12:22 PM, Ɲσχтυяη said:

I would check if it works for the SE edtion but for what I have to look?

Just that it works, not conflict with other mods and that there is no clipping or is there anything special?

Its the HDT,  needs new coalitions file

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been watching this for a little while and I'm excited to see an SE version.

Is SE still a possibility?

I could try to convert it (never done a conversion before but I'm willing to try to figure it out).

If not, would HDT-SMP work in place of HDT Physics Extensions?