TTW Compatability

KainsChylde

Ive only tried a bit with the new alpha download of ttw and sexout/brutal rapers, the main thing is trying sexout in fallout 3 wasteland seems to not work kind of like the dlc of new vegas right now, the other thing is that you have to watch using custom races since you can only start in fallout 3 wasteland, there is no selecting wastelands right off the bat for now, but you can travel to fallout new vegas and sexout works there, basically they have kind of made it separate so that the new vegas esms are not affected and im not sure if you can travel back to fallout 3 wasteland once you leave it for now

I've tried it too and sexkey works and pregnancy also works but BR doesn't I saw it say in console after leaving vault 101 banning NPC's but it kicks back in when you get to NV. Rather strangley if you have sexus 302 you can be combat raped by black talon mercs using sexus animations...not normally a feature you would have with either:huh:

It is good TTW is accepting parts of Sexout. Does it work better than RFCW did overall? That mod never did good for me in any of its stages.

Companions might be allowed if a mod tweaks TTW a small bit. I did get my companions into FO3 with RFCW alter in developement. This early I might avoid TTW unless recommended strongly or sexout makes it very interesting!!!!!!

As you may know the TTW makes FO3 use the NV engine so you can make FO3 mods work with it by making the NVfallout.esm the master instead of the fallout3.esm with FO3 edit. Not being a modder of any real talent I've simply swapped the mods I had in my FO3 directory into the NV directory after changing them and most of time it works....but not always

It works A LOT BETTER than RFCW and it's only in alpha stage! I have said in another forum that I preferred the graphic ambience of FO3 to FONV but it is a lot better using the NV engine. So far there's only one area where I consistently CTD and that's in the vault nearest arefu approaching a particular door in the scientific section of said vault (cannot remember the vault name :()

I just started playing ttw and it seems to work fine. I have sexout, breeder, pregency and the rest didnt deactive anything. I did notice sometimes the females dont strip and you have to becareful talkin to kids. I am not sure about brutal rape since i dont have some of the important ones checked in MCM.

I've been trying. TTW doesn't like me much.

it hates me to, dont worry, i decided to give it a whirl but once its all installed and such, the game boots up, goes through obsidian and bethesda screens, then just displays my main menu pic indefinatly, no menu or mouse curser. currently troubleshooting stuff before officially complaining on their site.

I get it to load, begin a new game, etc. Baby scene plays, crash at beginning of 10th birthday party. Got 2 premade saves, just before the goat and at the exit to the vault. Goat save trapped me in a neverending conversation loop with Amata. Tried not talking to her (sex key and rapist both worked on her) and just did the goat. Crash on leaving the classroom. Vault exit save won't let me leave. Junk door at the end of the tunnel just kicks me back into the tunnel, trying to COC out loads back in the tunnel.

I've reported all this on the TTW site, no response. I give up.

I get it to load' date=' begin a new game, etc. Baby scene plays, crash at beginning of 10th birthday party. Got 2 premade saves, just before the goat and at the exit to the vault. Goat save trapped me in a neverending conversation loop with Amata. Tried not talking to her (sex key and rapist both worked on her) and just did the goat. Crash on leaving the classroom. Vault exit save won't let me leave. Junk door at the end of the tunnel just kicks me back into the tunnel, trying to COC out loads back in the tunnel.

I've reported all this on the TTW site, no response. I give up.

[/quote']

yea i disabled all of my mods completely, reinstalled ttw like 3 times, still wont get past the hanging intro pic/music, just bug reported it and stashed all my ttw files away in a different folder until a more stable version comes out or i get a reply. back to the "normal" mojave for now.

Question for ya, are you using any custom made race mods like lings, mikoto beauty, b/c to get out of vault 101 i had to use the standard fallout 3 race till i got ready to go out the front door, then i switched to a fallout new vegas with mikotos beauty but i could not use like a caucasian glw race because of an issue with custom races crashing something with tranquility lane problem

Only non-vanilla thing I had loaded other than ttw itself was sexout with my compilation file and Project Nevada. Though, sexout includes a type 3 and breeze body. So maybe try it without sexout at all.

I'll try it eventually, but I've had to reinstall 4 times in the past week. I'm taking a break from fallout and playing a HalfLife 2 mod for now.

Only non-vanilla thing I had loaded other than ttw itself was sexout with my compilation file and Project Nevada. Though' date=' sexout includes a type 3 and breeze body. So maybe try it without sexout at all.

I'll try it eventually, but I've had to reinstall 4 times in the past week. I'm taking a break from fallout and playing a HalfLife 2 mod for now.

[/quote']

Have you tried to start a new save in Doc Mitchell's house, save the game and THEN install the mod so this way you don't have to start at Vault 101? I've heard from several people it's possible.

well i have stated previously that brutal rapers seems to work only when you get to the mojave for some reason it bans NPC's in capitol wasteland (saw it say so in console) but sleep rape does work...sometimes and as for combat rape well sexus 3.02 for that as long as you rename the master to falloutNV

Archived