Ideas for sexual objects on game

Hyperdriver

• 1 year later...

In general: The machines  I've seen are, personally, too stiff for me even though the objects are aesthetically pleasing! So I'd love to see more aggression/speed from the sex machines, especially anal. Something that males (both masc and fem) can be a part of too!

Specific:  Anal machine like this, maybe! (including the speed/aggression I'm hoping for)

Spoiler

LPyROBn.gif

Second anal machine. (Mainly for a second or an alternate body/'sexual' position to reference to.)

Spoiler

Tatooed girl on fucking mashine... tattoo dildo strapon bdsm abuse rough  gif

Third anal machine (double dildo if possible.)

Spoiler

sTfkn3HGv0cBaHkSygTtgfkh2YfE9MLPxPKrB1MDmTxGwqcU3dQfKAHq4iZuIavOUglqsuB0h01LHw0OgzfdDH4TMJoQ0R_L_33LGAaOxUaLqBqZDwFvjNcNI03QN4n0tayXMz9zzCC6DrLaLny9ET2GicXtG0KEQ6sBqyl8QGmPIsN9FJWwPfvHk5WVUcr8e_bQR0r1HLlrXBpxJ1tfbw

Fourth anal machine (this is specific for anyone with a penis.) 

Spoiler

LVL805_NIGHT_SHIFT.jpg

I hope these inspire you!

On 3/31/2020 at 8:42 PM, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

Dildo bike

(Sorry for the necro, i didn't find any other threads like this one.

It was suggested on the previous page. If Hyperdriver resumes this project, at the very least, your post can be seen as another vote for this idea to be implemented. 

Archived