Only getting this with devious devices on.

Vi-Heart

When I try and talk to people with devious devices on all the dialogue I get is "You helped me so much. I want to reward you with something special." can anyone help?

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
AAF.esm
AAF_STATS.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TortureDevices.esm
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esl
Devious Devices.esm
PIP-Pad.esp
mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
3dscopes.esp
zWMaid.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_KinkyStats.esp
AAF_Pregnancy.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
ProjectHelljumper.esp
AAF_Prostitution.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_SexStatSystem.esp
AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
CBBE.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
LooksMenu.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
THBrows.esp
PIP-Pad_THBrows.esp
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
FutaFEV.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Overlays.esp
MisriahArmory.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
AnyModAnyWeapon2.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
HAAS Automatron AE 2LM Edition.esp
HAAS Core AE 2LM Edition.esp
HAAS Far Harbor AE 2LM Edition.esp
HAAS Nuka World AE 2LM Edition.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
LegendaryMod2LMAnyModAnyWeap.esp
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
Zipsuit.esp
StartMeUp.esp

You may not believe me, but I swear this is true. I installed DD & for a long time, things seemed ok. One day, I logged into the game & my followers started getting locked up in various ways. Then my player character got locked up, and I got so creeped out that I uninstalled it & never used it again. It literally seemed to come alive! And yes, I reported it too.

:(

• 2 weeks later...

i have exactly the same issue but i never installed DD so i dont think theres the problem. i think the problem is caused by aaf vanilla fudge, because if i uninstall it i can talk again with all npc's like usual but with the uninstallment is the problem not solved because that mod does not like to be uninstalled because everytime you try to save - the game crashes to desktop -_- 

Found a Solution: just uncheck the AAF Vanilla Fudge esp.. and let all the other files from that mod in your data directory - then you can talk with npc's again and you are still able to save your game. a pretty dirty workaround.. but still better than starting a new game (or gamesetup -_-)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, thank you so much, I have had so many game run throughs, everything seemingly going fine and then bam! That weird dialogue glitch.  I am just wondering how in the heck hasn't it been resolved in the mod yet?  Nevertheless, thank you so much for sharing your finds and the actual solution, I've been going through all of these mods and didn't figure out the true cause, until I read these posts. 

• 4 months later...
On 2/10/2019 at 9:23 AM, Harlekin said:

i have exactly the same issue but i never installed DD so i dont think theres the problem. i think the problem is caused by aaf vanilla fudge, because if i uninstall it i can talk again with all npc's like usual but with the uninstallment is the problem not solved because that mod does not like to be uninstalled because everytime you try to save - the game crashes to desktop -_- 

Found a Solution: just uncheck the AAF Vanilla Fudge esp.. and let all the other files from that mod in your data directory - then you can talk with npc's again and you are still able to save your game. a pretty dirty workaround.. but still better than starting a new game (or gamesetup -_-)

I have excatly same issue, but something different is that i removed AAF Vanilla Fudge completely from my mod list include esp and all the files in data folder, and i can still save and clean the save by normal, no crash on saving... seem like you have another mod conflict with AAF Vanilla Fudge,

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 4:11 PM, VonHelton said:

You may not believe me, but I swear this is true. I installed DD & for a long time, things seemed ok. One day, I logged into the game & my followers started getting locked up in various ways. Then my player character got locked up, and I got so creeped out that I uninstalled it & never used it again. It literally seemed to come alive! And yes, I reported it too.

:(

I swear that's from the mod 'deviously cursed wasteland'. 

There is a setting in deviously cursed wasteland menu (MCM) that allows you to turn off "surprise DD gear" in containers.  It's a pretty high percentage at first soooo I am not surprised that your settlements ended up in DD gear.

Without that mod menu that will happen as well as being brought back to the cryo room where you woke up... IN BONDAGE!!!.  I couldn't interact with the terminal for the elevator and that save is forever known to me as the TOMB.  Unless a bad guy comes down to "Rescue" me by activating the elevator that is

Archived