Making the game more dynamic part 2

So the first part was about followers and NPC but what about you the player? Simple to create the best possible player for you takes some mods.... First make sure you have your " Skin you want and also your body type"  I recommend this one it will save you much headaches and time. Make sure to you have the requirements you need them anyway no matter what you do.

Also hair styles make sure you have the ones you want

...Now make sure you have your skeleton this is the one you want period https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000  Also never ever let anything overwrite your skeleton EVER!!!!

Now we want FINS https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?Yes you need it.

You also want Racemenu  yes you need it

So we can now make you look good well if you wish to play as a female sorry but I probably will not cover males as it really does no fit in my game see other clubs.

Now we need to build your play style and how you want to play.

This mod Levelers Tower is pinnacle in this.... why? Simple you can make yourself out to use any type of build you want without waiting... is that cheating? No why play till level 20 and decide your your build sucks why waste time. this tower lets you use perks in the Lab area and see their uses and how it will work in game. So how then? Levelers Tower has an area where you can test your build against most anything in game save for dragons..... Dragons and being inside just don't work....... The tower has its own arena where you can summon enemies to test your build yes you read that right. Now I highly recommend this mod and I highly recommend you understand this mod it is one amazing tool for characters builds it will takes some time to explore and understand all that is there but trust me once you have it.... it will always be in your game It has a shit-ton of stuff in it ... including its own spells.

So now we have an amazing looking character who is the build you really wanted to play how you want to play. What now?

We now want to change the look of the game with one simple mod called Vivid Weathers

with the right settings you should not need an EMB this works that well and frees up dealing with weather and lighting mods this does it all. Really? Yes really see my pic20190119095153_1.jpg.f370adfdfa5d29579449cc9d3320263c.jpg.

This ends part 2 but will continue this series in part 3

Also please if you have questions PM me don"t ask here the club is for showcasing only.