Monster Hunter World nude mod?

OmegaRainbowGravey

I don't think a nude mod is so easy to make in a game like MHW. Online only games tend to not have mods like that available, and if they do...its like you found, they are out of date as online games tend to update a lot. Granted I'm not sure if that is the case is the mods out of date and maybe its user error. But, like in WoW gotta update a custom client every single patch (no matter how small) and the client must be updated for that patch. Its a lot of work to maintain something like that.

I know doesn't help, but unless modder(s) want to dedicate themselves to maintaining a nude mod for MHW it isn't really feasible. But with that said, maybe one will pop up that is up to date...though from searching, none seem to exist for now.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26.01.2019 at 22:15, Sylandras said:

Я не думаю, что ню мод так легко сделать в игре, как MHW. Онлайн только игры, как правило, не имеют моды, как это доступно, и если они это делают...его, как вы нашли, они устарели, поскольку онлайн-игры, как правило, обновляют много. Конечно, я не уверен, что это так, это устаревшие Моды и, возможно, ошибка пользователя. Но, как и в WoW, должен обновить пользовательский клиент каждый патч (независимо от того, насколько он мал), и клиент должен быть обновлен для этого патча. Его много работы, чтобы поддерживать что-то подобное.

Я знаю, что это не помогает, Но если моддер(ы) не хотят посвятить себя поддержанию ню мод для MHW это не реально. Но с учетом сказанного, может быть, кто-то всплывет, что в курсе...хотя от поиска, никто, кажется, не существует на данный момент.

эта игра не требует интернета. В нее можно играть и соло

• 3 months later...
On 1/26/2019 at 8:15 PM, Sylandras said:

I don't think a nude mod is so easy to make in a game like MHW. Online only games tend to not have mods like that available, and if they do...its like you found, they are out of date as online games tend to update a lot. Granted I'm not sure if that is the case is the mods out of date and maybe its user error. But, like in WoW gotta update a custom client every single patch (no matter how small) and the client must be updated for that patch. Its a lot of work to maintain something like that.

I know doesn't help, but unless modder(s) want to dedicate themselves to maintaining a nude mod for MHW it isn't really feasible. But with that said, maybe one will pop up that is up to date...though from searching, none seem to exist for now.

......  the problem isn't that they're not working, it's  that they're all really bad and use PS2 textures. 

"online games" has completely nothing to do with that lol 

Not saying that it's easy - it probably isn't these guys at least tried,  textures are god awful though :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived