What I found about cow girls is that the majority looks like normal girls but wear only clothing to appear cow-like. Few have actual horns or hoofs. But when I search for taurens from world of warcraft I get more cowish humanoids.

So it all depends what we are looking for.

2 hours ago, Zasz said:

What I found about cow girls is that the majority looks like normal girls but wear only clothing to appear cow-like. Few have actual horns or hoofs. But when I search for taurens from world of warcraft I get more cowish humanoids.

I'm looking for whatever looks cute! ?

12 hours ago, Zasz said:

I definitely like more dramatic inhuman features. Horns, hooves, snouts, big irises, etc. I think the fun part is making them look inhuman but also cute in a weird way at the same time. That's why it would be very interesting to try to do one with multiple rows of breasts or just actual udders, haha. 

I'd definitely suggest downloading Shuiisims fantasy ears and Valhallan's Qunari and Warcraft horn imports if you're making your own cattle sort of sims. It's awesome how much personality a couple details can make. It's a shame there aren't more hooves out there though, I'll have to try looking again when my computer is fixed up (hopefully within a few days). 

I may be thinking of trying my hand at a couple goat girls next, but I feel like I need to find some rectangular goat eye mods or make some myself for them to come out legit, haha. 

10 hours ago, n3koboyy said:

I definitely like more dramatic inhuman features. Horns, hooves, snouts, big irises, etc. I think the fun part is making them look inhuman but also cute in a weird way at the same time. That's why it would be very interesting to try to do one with multiple rows of breasts or just actual udders, haha. 

I'd definitely suggest downloading Shuiisims fantasy ears and Valhallan's Qunari and Warcraft horn imports if you're making your own cattle sort of sims. It's awesome how much personality a couple details can make. It's a shame there aren't more hooves out there though, I'll have to try looking again when my computer is fixed up (hopefully within a few days). 

I may be thinking of trying my hand at a couple goat girls next, but I feel like I need to find some rectangular goat eye mods or make some myself for them to come out legit, haha. 

I assume you've seen Pyxis's site, but just in case;

http://pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/179538353771/dionysus-things-for-cloven-folk-by-pyxis-satyrs

There's a lot of inhuman CC.

59 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I assume you've seen Pyxis's site, but just in case;

http://pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/179538353771/dionysus-things-for-cloven-folk-by-pyxis-satyrs

There's a lot of inhuman CC.

Oh nice! I have some Pyxis stuff but haven't gone through everything she has. 

Honestly I just picked up Sims 4 maybe a month ago (and I kinda skipped the mod scene and didn't play much of 3), so most things are pretty new to me lol. 

1 minute ago, 745MilkLotion said:

Just need to make reindeer type and then well no I am so not kidding or one other animals like dog one it would be so cool. but that just me I should stop playing lilith throne game that probably corrupting a little bit.

Honestly would like to, lol. Just gotta find more of the proper content to do so. 

10 hours ago, Zasz said:

Which hooves to you have? I have the half to the knee hooves and the small shoe thingies. My cow girls have them visible in their screenshots.

They use two different ones depending on outfit, the ones you use that have the sort of legwarmers, and one without that I can't figure out who created it or where they're from. 

EDIT: I may have found a much better set of socks-less hooves, so that may be coming in an update soon.

EDIT 2: Nope, I'm retarded and didn't realize they were Sims 3 CC and they broke my game lmao. They looked so nice. T_T

EDIT 3: I DID find some much better looking hooves. Those will be included in the next update!

21 minutes ago, VulpineScream said:

Love her. You've gotta upload her at some point! ?

Where did you find the ear tag, skintone/overlay, and milker things? That's some awesome stuff.

i made them myself [ the ear tag and the milkers], though they are still in ''work in progress'' phase, i want to add milk texture and so it would look as they would be half full, as i said was really inspired by your sims :blush:, the skinoverlay that i use is made by https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/thisisthem/downloads/browse/category/sims4/skipsetitems/1

4 minutes ago, sstormyy said:

i made them myself [ the ear tag and the milkers], though they are still in ''work in progress'' phase, i want to add milk texture and so it would look as they would be half full, as i said was really inspired by your sims :blush:, the skinoverlay that i use is made by https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/thisisthem/downloads/browse/category/sims4/skipsetitems/1

Ah very cool, hope you upload em at some point! Oh and I meant the vitiligo overlay.

4 hours ago, PisakPL said:

Hi can someone give all necessary CC  cause i cannot find some of them plz help 

All of the purely necessary CC is included in the zip file under "Mods", you're just going to need to drop the files inside that folder into your Sims 4 > Mods folder. The girls' outfits (and hair possibly) use various stuff from different EPs and stuff packs, but you can just customize their outfits and use content you do own easily enough I believe.

If you have a more specific problem feel free to elaborate.

Sorry for the delay, finally updated!

V1.1

• Added Haart Ranch family (Declan and Deanne)
  • Added new slider settings to MooGirls (height, breasts, etc, see requirements section for details)
  • Changed bare hooves on MooGirls to Pyxis' hooves
  • Took nails off of Daisie's gloved formal outfit
  • Probably other very minor stuff

Hope you guys like the new additions. Also, here's a link to the farm I use for all of them: http://cowconuts.tumblr.com/post/180389624792/meadowhill-farm-g-eektrait-requested-a-farm

Let me know what you'd like to see next! ?

EDIT: Whoopsy, forgot to add the sliders into the zip. Will be fixed up momentarily.