Can you turn an NPC face into a playable race

If you can't manage with the facegen, there's an alternative, flagging the npc as IsPreset. If it has an unplayable race then flag the race as playable.

(PS unfortunately we're very few remained in NV... my expectation for an answer is more one week than one hour... :) )

11 hours ago, aghjax said:

Copy the npc's feamle face gen data values over in fnvedit, there are 3. You need to make a race and 1 npc preset using the values and it should come out fine.

Anyway you could explain that a bit better?? I would have to make an NPC and Race with FNVEdit?

Do i need to use that GECK at all or? 

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

If you can't manage with the facegen, there's an alternative, flagging the npc as IsPreset. If it has an unplayable race then flag the race as playable.

(PS unfortunately we're very few remained in NV... my expectation for an answer is more one week than one hour... :) )

bb8b92278aab46b073760154cb319ba9.png

Like this? 

Yes the preset is for the player character selection, make sure it has the same race as your trying to make. But you need FNVedit to copy the face gen values. Or you can do what AJ said flag as preset and make sure race is playable much easier if you don't want to use FNVedit.

Capture.PNG

Archived