DMRA/BBB Lingerie?

Lustfulnight

Thorazine's the Box, has the apachii godess store which contains R18N1/Kurese's Lingerie which is quite nice.

I packaged the Colourwheel Lingerie + recolors at DMRA Dress-Up Time

I'm working on upsizing the ZKEC underwear, but I can't "convert to DMRA" just upsize it to be aprox the same size as DMRA. There will be split versions of the SpeedBuster Oppai Teacher/Nurse Lingerie sometime this weekend. But that will be HGEC H-Cup only for now.

Patzy's DMRA Lab also has some stuff

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

hey guys ya i searched them up and so far i havent found any really good eye catching woopy lingerie mods lol except for the R1p2N or however its spelt (Sorry miss spell alot of things :P) that one was awsome in its dmra converstion. just simply glorified hot stuff. tbh im still searching for new material. like umm...crap i forgot his name..ill get back to you on his name but this mod creator is working on a very nice set that has this really sexy lacy thong, but i dont think hes realsed it yet so...bummer :(

• 1 month later...

hey guys ya i searched them up and so far i havent found any really good eye catching woopy lingerie mods lol except for the R1p2N or however its spelt (Sorry miss spell alot of things :P) that one was awsome in its dmra converstion. just simply glorified hot stuff. tbh im still searching for new material. like umm...crap i forgot his name..ill get back to you on his name but this mod creator is working on a very nice set that has this really sexy lacy thong, but i dont think hes realsed it yet so...bummer :(

Hey ya, Sorry if this is offish but kind of onish topic. (and potentially for the super late notation of this posting).

If you're referring to a modder working on a lace thong, it maybe this set.

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-33-38-75.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-33-56-52.jpg

If this is the set you're referring to then that would be one of my published original works.

Found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21898-wippalpha-sexy-high-lace-thong-for-sui-cup/

If this is the set, please continue to read, if not you can disregard everything stated below :).

I will say 2 things that I've kind of noticed in regards to the matter if this is the set you're looking for.

1) it is not exactly DMRA but rather Sui-Cup but it is so very close and 100% compatible (besides top to bottom due to the wider waist and thicker ass of the Sui-Cup body).

2) It is also an original mesh creation, which I did.

Now in regards to DMRA, I cannot fully attest to this statement, but it seems when it comes to DMRA most modders now a days are either doing mash up's of other works, conversions, rips or just taking resources from other places and putting them on the DMRA body (again I could be wrong).

I personally stated my stance on the DMRA body (I like it but feel many modder's mod on it and I can probably do that to get my name out there, this is for sure but I prefer to take the difficult path to earning downloads and fans.) but if this trend of people no longer making original works for it and I see a major crying for it, I may try to do my works on it as an addition to the works I do ( currently, BTRA, Suicup, FCPA, "Trap" and Sui-Guts). But like I said this is only if I notice a demand for it. Though I am hoping more people take notice of the Sui-Cup body which speedbuster made with the Sui-Cup 2 mod (Though the name could be off since I was not playing around the time SPB was doing releases away from their blog. )

None the less I will keep my eyes open and if I see too many people showing an interest in original works, and no one is appeasing these request, I will possibly step in with my works but this is only if all that happens and people specifically start asking for me to do works for the DMRA. Now when it comes to this work, if I see enough positive feedback to this posting I will do a One time conversion of this to be released for the DMRA publicly regardless of the stuff stated above, keep in mind that at this time since it is still a WIP it is not to be modified or edited hence why I will have to do the release on it. Other then that I will keep my eyes open as I tend to like to mod in area's where certain things lack. It may not make me popular modder like others who take the popular road but I do say this I absolutely love those who like my work because they appreciate the time I spend for not so popular things and tbh for me that means more then becoming the most well known modder for Oblivion. Though I'd welcome the fam persay but personally it means nothing if I lose the personal interaction with those who do follow me and my work.

Anyway here are some works I have created in the past few months (which are shown from time to time here but also shown on my blog most often then not sadly some will only be released with my huge mod project unless as always outcry is big enough). As always with me I look at how many people ask me to rush a release (like this thong) and I go from there to try to get it out there.

Warning this is a little set of Screenshots and of course these are not the best thing to come to oblivion, just the works of a noob modder (me) who has the desire to make original content for Oblivion.

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-03-34-58.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-03-43-75.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-07-00-81.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-07-08-90.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-08-03-43.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-08-11-40.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-10-26-80.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-10-31-95.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-13-16-51.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-13-22-97.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-16-00-98.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-16-08-20.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-17-29-09.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-17-36-25.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-19-07-16.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-19-13-62.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-20-52-23.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-30+00-21-02-61.jpg

I hope you enjoy the Thong and always let me know what you think, feedback is very useful for me :).

Good day,

-HappySparkles :).

PS: Sorry for the long wall of text to those who dislike long reads :*(.

Really digging that hair and skin where are they from?

Thank you,

The hair is From Coolsims 79 if I remember correctly. Sorry I will fix this response if anything later on.

I am in safe mode because my PC decided to want to have one of it's mood swings :(.

The hair looks like 'Coolsims 79'. But the skin is very probably a custom job because of the cute cherry tattoo.

Yes, Skin is custom Job.

I am still working on it and I will be making add on's to it too.

When it is done I will share it with you and Poontank.

Hope you two like Tattoo's a bit :).

BTW: This is probably my last public post, for a while.

I think it is time to focus on making my mods better!

Edit: OK So I fixed my temperamental PC

So it is Coolsims 028 to be exact :).

Oblivion+2013-11-05+22-09-53-41.jpg

Archived