Revenge of the BNB body replacer.

So a week ago I finally got sick of the BNB body replacer in New Vegas. Mainly because for some reason, if I played for more than an hour, every female body in existence would turn completely black, demanding I restart. And in some cases, save corruption. So I opened my archive copy, removed every folder I could find in my NV Data folders, completely uninstalled New Vegas, then did the near four hour wait time to reinstall, then reinstalled all of my other mods. And everything was going fine... until I went to do the quest Oh My Papa.

Oh look, lance tits.

They like following Anders.

So as it turns out, I didn't nuke the old installation of New Vegas, or BNB, hard enough. When I went up to the crucified slaves, it was confirmed; I could see their pubic areas in all of its... err... BNB rendered "glory".

What a colossal pain in the ass.

Yes it is a skeleton problem, and no, I don't want to use another body replacer. The whole point was, somehow, slave rags escaped my purge and went unnoticed until now. It also means another reinstall if I want to totally remove it, since Steam doesn't want to download missing textures and meshes when I validate files.

Solutuon: You have a virus. It's name is steam.

A virus that basically saved pc gaming riiight...

But that's off topic just like your post. So I'll stop.

Archived