AAF + AAFPE + AAFRSE Blue's

galgat

I have followed this guild 

and all seems to be working fine, but I can not look around during the animations.  I am shoved down the neck of my character, and am unable to move back and look around.  No control at all, TFC does no good. and quite often just locks the animation up or makes me hang in and unmovable spot after the act.

Can someone please tell me or explain to me what I need to do to be able to look around or at the very least be pulled back to a position where I can see what is happening ?

I have truly worn out my ideas at googling for some sort of control or quick fix for this problem during the sex act's, but have not found anything that help's.   It all looks like it would be great, but with out some way to take in the excellent animation's that are being displayed.. it is frustrating :(  Please could really use some help on this one.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I have followed this guild 

and all seems to be working fine, but I can not look around during the animations.  I am shoved down the neck of my character, and am unable to move back and look around.  No control at all, TFC does no good. and quite often just locks the animation up or makes me hang in and unmovable spot after the act.

Can someone please tell me or explain to me what I need to do to be able to look around or at the very least be pulled back to a position where I can see what is happening ?

I have truly worn out my ideas at googling for some sort of control or quick fix for this problem during the sex act's, but have not found anything that help's.   It all looks like it would be great, but with out some way to take in the excellent animation's that are being displayed.. it is frustrating :( Please could really use some help on this one.

You need the latest LLFP file from jaam.........

?

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

You need the latest LLFP file from jaam.........

?

Thank you for answering, LLFP I am just trying to get back into FO4, so not familiar with all thing's but I will google that.

EDit >> I see I had looked at that but assumed it was only for four play how would I need to use it ?  I had looked at it, but was not sure just how to use it.

Is there and explanation thread some where ? explaining how to set it up for AAF ?

Or if you have what i need set up already that would be nice.. :)

I still have not managed to get the look around to work, It might be because I am south paw, and My mouse is in my left hand, and I use the arrow key's to move, and numpad for my control key's.

But I am either missing something or being left handed is causing me problems, the mods seem to be nice that I have found but being locked in place during the action, even morrowind had a simple moving around during sex act's, Oblivion was even better, and skyrim is very much like the oblivion LoversPK set up, so it works very well.

But for some reason FO4 has a terrible looking around ability, or it is evidently not easy to do. I have not looked at FO4 much to mod as the adult frameworks seem to cumbersome to get in place, and use.

But I do think the environment is much better suited for adult mod's as was FNV, which I did try to mod a little, but the lack of stages in the frame work turned me off from advancing any mod I made there very much.

Skyrim's separation of the script's from the ESP, ESM turned me off and I did very little with it, it is great for scripter's but lack's quite a bit for the code monkey, and building of large area's that I was use to, mostly the inability to search in the CK and find every place I had use a certain global or variable turned me off.  Made mass changes of Items or variable's testy at best for me.

Any way maybe I will figure out why AAF does not want to allow me to look around during sex act's, but right now it seems doubtful, or serendipitous if I make it happen.  I actually never had this problem with four play, the looking around worked for me very well there.

EDIT >>>Here is load order I used the one from

with some guessing as I had some things they did not in there image, as Loot seemed to total my load order if I used it, some thing seems wrong with Loot when used for FO4, I loved it for skyrim, but it just seems a mess for Fo4.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*AAF.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*Knockout Framework.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*EthreonMasterPlan.esm
*XDI.esm
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
*Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*OCDecoratorDLC.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*SSEX.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp
*Minutemenoverhaul.esp
*MinutemenPropaganda.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*CBBE.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*four_play.esp
*ThraxActionPoses.esp
*Shino Poses.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanning.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*AAF_RSE.esp
*AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*FO4Hotkeys.esp
*OCDispenser.esp
*AlternateFurniture.esp
*AlternateSettlements.esp
*Settle-SRR.esp
*Northland Diggers.esp
*Northland.esp
*Snappy_DLC03.esp
*Snappy_HouseK.esp
*Better Vendor Stalls.esp
*TD_DLC01Workshop_Addons.esp
*Siles - ModernBobbleheadRobotModelStand.esp
*AdvBubbleTurretSet-RealNP.esp
*This is MY Bed (Extended).esp
*Generalofthearmy.esp
*ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
*DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
*SuitDreams(3.Average).esp
*slootyVaultSuit.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*clothingoverhaul.esp
*Power Armor Forges.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

That was it I wrote a quick and dirty autohotkey script, and made the game think my arrow key's were w,a,s,d and instantly I can look every where.. Might be one for the book's, ask if there left handed, if they have this same problem..

Damn!That was it my being left handed, and using the arrow keys.... wish I had though of it sooner, I have been googling the heck out of this problem for the last few day's.  Just need to remember to make autohotkey.exe run as administrator.

Worked like a charm, I knew if other people were not having a problem, it must be something with me, just I was being penalized for my left handedness ...LOL  well I fixed it.

EDIT >>>> beth dropped the ball big time on the key config, forcing some keys to have to be a certain way.. I found many complaining about there stupid key configuration in many of the threads I searched.

This is the quick and dirty Autohotkey script I threw together, if any need it.

Sendmode input
up::w
left::a
down::s
right::d
w::up
a::left
s::down
d::right

you can do the same if your south paw like me.  just remember to have autohotkey.exe run in admin mode, and start the script before the game.

Auto hot key is pretty handy, everyone should have it anyway, I have delay script, multiple key pop's for one key press, lots of things can be done with it, a really good free tool.

EDIT >>> Re worked my AHK script, encase anyone googles for help with AHK script this for me as a south paw or left handed person is making a huge difference in the game play, as some key's even though changed in Options menu still maintain problem's for many things.

This way I keep the keys at default, and keep all the stupid beth created problems at bay.  This way the AHK will not bother you in any way, and will only work in game. and in some game terminals the arrow keys will still function normally, but not many, but some are treated as a different window, and so in thos terminals or game windows the arrow keys will work normally.

This allows me to move when in builder mode normally, and allows me to move around and look during AAF animation's with mods like RSE, and Four play.

I am using the numpad 5,7,8,9 keys for my arrow keys during the game, and the arrow keys for all my movements.  I have become quite use to this now, and actually like it..

AutoHotKey EXE file must be ran in admin mode, and the Script should be ran before starting the game.

This could be adapted for anyone that use's different keys than the standardized by beth w,a,s,d.  I know a few right handed people that prefer a different key config than the w,a,s,d.

#SingleInstance Force
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 99999
#IfWinActive ahk_class Fallout4
#Persistent
#UseHook
up::w
left::a
down::s
right::d
numpad8::up
numpad7::left
numpad5::down