Quick question about the animation disabler

I play with autonomy off for everyone, since I really don't care about townie sex and I only want my actives doin' it when and where I choose.  So the animation disabler, I assume, works to disallow the disabled animations from being autonomously chosen when autonomy is on.  My question: with autonomy disabled, will those animations still be disabled when I click my active sims, choose oral or vaginal (or whatever) and then choose "random"?

I hope I've made it clear what I'm asking, it sounds confusing even to me! TIA

On 1/14/2019 at 9:58 AM, angiebaby23 said:

I play with autonomy off for everyone, since I really don't care about townie sex and I only want my actives doin' it when and where I choose.  So the animation disabler, I assume, works to disallow the disabled animations from being autonomously chosen when autonomy is on.  My question: with autonomy disabled, will those animations still be disabled when I click my active sims, choose oral or vaginal (or whatever) and then choose "random"?

I hope I've made it clear what I'm asking, it sounds confusing even to me! TIA

Animation settings are 'global', so you can't select disabled animations anywhere.

Guess I blew it with that one....

11 hours ago, angiebaby23 said:

Thank so much @TURBODRIVER I appreciate you answering.  I'll check it out. :)

Sorry, my bad, I thought there was only 1 disable animations menu.

Probably why I had thought I disabled some animations for autonomy and they somehow got re-enabled again on next game load.

I've probably been playing with both menus and not even realizing it, duh. 

12 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

There is a whole separate animations disabler for just autonomy under the autonomy settings. You use that to disable animations just for autonomy, and not overall.

Stupid me, I didn't realize that, but it does clear up the reason I thought some of my disabled animations were getting reset somehow.

Thanks for the heads up.

Archived