Find Deleted mods from Nexus like...

Hi LL

- Skyrim Realistic Overhaul

- Immersive food

How can i find the deleted mods from nexus ?

have somone a link ?

I hope your answers helps other people with the same problem if mods deleted from nexus ?

Lovely

twoB

PS:

I deleted my mods because i thought my mods have old versions because i stopped moding for a while , and now the mods are deleted from nexus ?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Its a long shot i know but i don't suppose anyone knows of a mod that was deleted from nexus called Actor weight manager? it was a great little mod that allowed you to alter any npc with any body type, i don't know what magic was involved with it but there were no neck seams either. My pc died along with my hard drive and when i looked it up on nexus it  was gone unfortunately.

9 hours ago, Seedeeptree said:

Es ist ein langer Schuss, den ich kenne, aber ich nehme nicht an, dass jemand von einem Mod weiß, der aus dem Nexus namens Actor Weight Manager gelöscht wurde? Es war ein großartiger kleiner Mod, mit dem du jeden NPC mit jedem Körpertyp verändern kannst. Ich weiß nicht, welche Magie damit verbunden war, aber es gab auch keine Nähte. Mein PC ist zusammen mit meiner Festplatte gestorben und als ich ihn im Nexus nachgeschlagen habe, war er leider weg.

Go to the autors site  http://afternun.mydns.jp/blog/skyrimspecialedition/?p=722  and download here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LsKdg465In-26qRogzWtHDdsiGB5Z2Cy