[ searching ] Does this mod exist?

Do you mean from time to time based on events, the NPC mood changes or do you mean that a normally angry NPC is set to happy all the time? I'm not sure on the first, but the second would be just editing any NPC overhaul you have for that NPC.

I think there was a dialog based mod, maybe a flirt type, that did the first but I never used any that did so.

10 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

I thought I had a mod that could change the mood of an npc but I cannot remember does anyone know if this exists?.... I am not talking disposition ie friend foe ect... talking mood happy, frightened ect..

The mod is Sexlab!

Open Sexlab MCM go Expresion Editor and there you can change the mood for male or female.

Not sure if thats for target NPC or for all.

18 hours ago, samadara said:

The mod is Sexlab!

Open Sexlab MCM go Expresion Editor and there you can change the mood for male or female.

Not sure if thats for target NPC or for all.

Hmm no it was not that it was for a targeted npc ,, trouble with have so many mods it you forget what you have a what they do.

Archived