I'm brand new and need help please

I don't know if the mod is up to date or not, I am completely stupid to adding mods to this game. Could someone look at these pics and tell me what I am doing wrong, what other mods I may need and if my mod organizer is sorting the loading order wrong.  I've attached 4 screenshots. 1 is the problem I have. 2 are the mods I currently have and the other is my loading order.  Thanks for the help in advance.510734295_Screenshot(298).png.e141f04148a65fd35edc7c894ca42e7c.png227157319_Screenshot(302).thumb.png.99c9347e8567a951fc6bf87acc30b46e.png722997586_Screenshot(303).thumb.png.ade8345cdf23226a6cd555c7ba1ca6d1.png

Screenshot (301).png

I got frustrated and reinstalled the game and now starting from scratch. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to install F4SE correctly. I found a place on here yesterday that showed how to do it correctly.  Since I am new to this game I don't know now if I will start the game normally which I will more than likely have to install the mods I want manually. MO2 is a great tool and right now I am not happy with it the way it has done my skyrim mods. I was testing the Vortex Organiser or whatever you call it out with this game.

search for "f4se_loader" and if it is located inside \Fallout 4\data\ then you have messed up

so open the f4se zip file and then enter the directory and then unpack it into the fallout4 main folder where the game executable is located

follow the pictures i am including

btw the reason why i have so many fallout4.exe's is because it is annoying for a few days after a patch so use your old file until f4se mods are updated

Screenshot_122618_115511_AM.jpg

Screenshot_122618_115542_AM.jpg

7 minutes ago, furlowredneck said:

Is F4SE suppose to show up in your mod menu? I have it installed exactly like this but I don't see it anywhere in my Mods Menu

F4SE actually loads the game and provides many scripting support to the modders not present in the base game. The mods which comes with a dll, needs F4SE. F4SE loads those mods dll into the game, so that the mods can call external functions to do the work without overwhelming the Papyrus Engine.

The MOD CONFIG menu entry comes from the mod called MCM which has a dll.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank you all for helping me. I finally took the time and actually read word for work on a tutorial for beginners.  I am currently playing with a female character. She is the biggest whore of them all. The only thing I couldn't find is female masturbation animations. That is not my big concern at the moment.  Thank You all again for the support 

Archived