Sims without face

josuecraft

Hi!

I've also 'faced' (excuse the pun) this issue too!

I never used the "no EA lashes" mod myself but I experienced the same thing,

Basically you have a default replacement mod gone wrong,

You need to have a look through your folder and find the things that are working in the heads of all Sims,

These can be the tongue (Nandong) teeth (EA begone) and also things like eyes too,

Any eye colour mods that are selected using the eyes catergory and not face paint or skin detail,

The general cause of the issue is with Sims 4 Studio and running batch fixes,

If you have used it to disable cc for random and townies without removing the things listed above then it's gonna break faces,

I fixed it by re-downloading the tongue and teeth mods I use,

Then I went to my mods folder and typed "eyes" in the filter,

I moved the entire list of results to a new folder on the desktop,

Using s4studio and changing the path from mods folder to the new folder, I used the batch fixes to enable the folder of eyes mods for random and townies,

After dropping these back in and loading up the game, townies where the same at first but shift clicking on them and taking them into CAS and out again fixes them now and it holds when I exit and come back,

I'm having to 'fix' each townie as I see them but it's an improved situation now lol

as mentioned by R-Lo

it usually default replacement mod are broken

exclude any default replacement mod from batch fixing using sims4studio

if you already have "broken" sims or townies, just remove the broken mod, or simply redownload the file and put back to your sims 4 mods folder, then delete localthumbcache.package file in sims 4 folder. all your townies should be fixed.

Archived