Problem with BrutalRapers

Ever since updating from regular Sexout Rapers to Brutals, seems like the whole mechanic has been busted. Finally took a look at the console, and noticed this-

'SexoutBRCR: SEU Raper  is male? 1 3.000000 10.000000' 
'BrutalRapersCombatScript did not finish in 10 seconds, restarting'

This repeats ad nauseum. I tried the new, updated Brutal with resist options, and the pop-up screen seems to work fine, but the whole sequence after that always fails to play out.

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the whole shebang, trying my best to clear out all the old files. I got the latest script extender (beta). Also, here's my load order:

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] OWNB - Open World.esm

[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

[X] rePopulated Wasteland.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[ ] _SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[ ] _SexoutRapers.esp

[X] Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp

[X] MMUE-CP-rePopulated.esp

[X] MMUE-CP-AWOP.esp

[X] Type3MClothing.esp

[X] Immersive Karma.esp

[X] Light Step ED-E.esp

[X] LFox Bottle That Water.esp

[X] Imp's Timescale Adjuster.esp

[X] Tag Skills Improved.esp

[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp

[X] Wasteland Explorer.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] Faster Running 4.5.esp

[X] OWNB - Red Canyon Overhaul.esp

[X] AWOPDeadMoney.esp

[X] GS Home.esp

[X] WastelandHouse.esp

[ ] jsawyer.esp

[ ] realistic headshots.esp

[ ] BTB - Beyond the Borders.esp

[ ] Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

[ ] MM-Main.esp

[ ] MM-HonestHearts.esp

[ ] MM-LonesomeRoad.esp

[ ] MM-OldWorldBlues.esp

[ ] MM-Coordinate-Gun.esp

[ ] MM-InvisibleWallRemover.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

I tried unchecking everything but Sexus and the NV core files, but still got the same result. Frankly, I'm stumped. I never had these sorts of problems with the old mod, and it seems the NG doesn't support that anymore. Just in case, I slapped on a screenshot of the error codes.

EDIT:

Oh, and apparently stalkers is broken now, too. I get knocked down, but that's it.

As painful as this might sound, the only recommendation I can give is a reinstallation of Fallout:NV. I remember having the same problem awhile back(Tried cleansave, load orders and whatnot) and the problem only went away once I had reinstalled fallout.

You can also try disable all the lovers mods, make a NEW GAME, make a save then reactivate the mods(one by one, start with the essential sexout mods and work your way down), see if that solves anything. Didn't work for me - but hey, you never know.

If someone's got any other solid advice, that'd be great - but in the worst case of scenario, you might have to reinstall it.

Try removing all non-active plugins from your data folder first. If it's not used and you just popped in the new one, without removing the old one it still gets loaded in your save game.

Before you reinstall the whole thing, remove all traces of sexout in your data folder (don't just deactivate them). Load your savegame, wait 30 secs, save to a new file(no quicksave). Then you can pop in the bare sexout essentials (sexout.esm, sexoutcommonresources.esm and SexoutBrutalRapers.esp in your case). This is what's called a "clean save".

Maybe you didn't do one, when upgrading from the old to the new system and old scripts are blocking newer ones. As a rule of thumb, it is always better to remove all non-active plugins from your data folder, than just unchecking them in your mod manager.

Don't do a full reinstall. Instead do this. Just delete the contents of the data folder. Then, open up steam, right click on new vegas and go to properties. From there, go to the local files tab, then verify integrity of local files. This will do a repair install, just replacing the missing or corrupted files instead of fully reinstalling everything. All the benefits of a reinstall in only 30 minutes instead of 2 hours (depending on your connection speed).

Archived