I need help! I cannot figure out what mod is causing this last exception file, please help. All I know it has something to do with wickedwhims cause that is the only mod other than compatible ones with it.

lastException.txt

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7668ae74c018b9835c10e38b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-12 05:36:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>7668ae74c018b9835c10e38b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137j\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 29, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137j\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 109, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1808, in _score_object_interactions_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 970, in _test_aop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137j\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 29, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2731, in test&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 558, in run_tests&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 127, in __call__&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in __call__&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in &lt;genexpr&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 469, in _test_club&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
5 hours ago, animaleyes21 said:

Thank you for your help. I cant recall anything I downloaded that affects the game table from the base game, but I got rid of it and it didn't come back. I don't use it to play cards anyway. I found out I have two more of those files.  

lastException_63680294931.txt

lastException_63680295642.txt

They are both the same card table problem...delete and ignore if the problem has gone away.

• 2 weeks later...

Plex zone issue with apartments,which is a base game error and one can't do a lot about it.also your game needs updating,this may or may not cure the problem.Also do you have any CC that affects romance? Traits or a mod? Also any food mods? seeing cannot consume food....Update your game first then see how it goes,an update may cure some of those prolems.

If you read through an L/E file 9/10 broken mods will be mentioned by name as will game version and WW version....Broken traits etc usually say cannot apply buff or something similar.

18 minutes ago, justdance1 said:

Hi can I have some help with this last exception error please? not sure that I'm doing this the right ways but I hope that I am. :) And thanks in advance for any help.

lastException.txt

Looks like you have broken cc to do with relationships....food....and seeing drama too...another mod?...If you use mccc make sure it's up to date too.

Just now, justdance1 said:

I have the more servings mod, a call to meal mod, I also have the LittleMsSam cookbooks as far as food goes. As for CC I have CC hairs, clothes, and makeup stuff and decorating CC items as well.

ok try and update those mods.....delete if you can't....your cc stuff should be ok.

Archived