Found a possible glitch? (More likely that I'm just dumb)

BLARGnSHIZ

SO, While im playing, got the lotion hot and ready, I'll sometimes like to have my characters bang on the ground like the filth lovers that they are, and I get greeted by this message "AAF ERROR [11] Action ID "FF_activity" not found" 

Now, it still played an animation once I clicked OK. But the message would still appear periodically. I 100% sure that the reason I got this error was because I clicked on an animation meant for a double bed, (because everything works fine when I play an animation where should be played) however, the one I clicked (and any other one that was meant for beds, pool tables etc) played an animation that looked like it was supposed to be on the floor. And there a few different ones (Side note, I don't see any animations that are meant for the ground, and this (beside Atomic Lust) is the only animation pack I have) So I figure either I"m stupid, and did something wrong, or there might animation listed wrong. More than likely the first one. Buuuuuuuuut any help would be much appreciated! 
(p.s included both screenshots to show the error code and an example of what position I was using, I can upload more because a few of them do a different animation than they would if played in the correct spot.)

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (3).png

I'd say you installed this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7057-fo4-various-aaf-xml-files/

But you didn't install the Leito FF patch mentioned in the requisites

EDIT

Extra info for you: in the second picture (which I didn't see before), check the name of the animation on top right. It's definetely one of my files, specifically the Ground package, which is supposed to move on the ground those animations which are usually played on furnitures. You'll see the name of the original SavageCabbage bed animation, which was moved on the ground (Gr prefix), ment for 2 generic actors no matter of their genders (2P prefix, instead than FM or FF or MM).

Archived