7B Sevenbase 7Base TankGirl Body and Preset HDT (True Amazon Woman Body) and Muscle Preset

560786235_7BTankGirlSerana.png.f35d8fc58de1ec52b543fec31cc1bb7f.pngBACK_TATTOO.png.05c05f8a743e49f1aca86429a04acd43.png1136421221_MYSTERIAWISTERIA4.png.f4042d2ae1b42e01bf025071f3700697.png1995547586_SANGUINE2.png.582c044cfbae8a2981c785e88565a117.png47902381_THEDEMONHUNTER3.png.873395d21b7e44a072be966da5b25e7d.png1189803882_WICKEDSMILE2.png.6239169d59f16153865362962963cb5e.png

ou6gNsJ.png

Ladies and Gents I present to you the Sevenbase Base TankGirl Body. I have been playing Skyrim for 7 years and every time a question popped into my mind. Why do most of the women in Skyrim have smaller torsos???  Nord Woman are supposed to be strong. Way more than regular women. If there's a body which has a large lower body, its doesn't have a large upper body (which by the way most of the custom bodies are)and if it has a large upper body , it doesn't have a large lower body (well except two others). And apart from this, the midsection is too thin.

Three things I wanted to have and at the same time, scale it as the weight increases:
1. Larger Torso
2. Larger Mid-Section
3. Larger Base

So I created this dynamic body in which the body assets change according to weight and is mostly an inverted triangle female shape.
Since the original frame of the body is based on the original Sevenbase Body, the installation procedures are basically the same.
I would like to thank Sevennity and Wast1980 's Original amazing Sevenbase Body Mod and ported to Skyrim SE here by WhiteInnocence.

Please Endorse the original and ported mods without which it might not have been possible to create this amazing body.

SeveNBase Installation(READ THIS CAREFULLY!!):

Step 1:
If you haven't already installed an UNP skin texture set, do this now.

Step 2:
Install the SeveNBase body of your choice(you can do this with the Modmanager or manually)

Step 3:
 Install XP32's Maximum skeleton which is BBP AND TBBP compatible.

Step 4:
If you are using FNIS you will have to run GenerateFNISforUsers.

Step 5:
Have fun!

MUSCLE MAPS

VwRrLsM.gif

There is also a customized muscle map file using the resources from the
original mod F.A.M.O.U.S for each body weight. Take your pick after viewing the weight change image.
Choose 
ONLY ONE  from the given options of 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100. (Default = 100 Included in the main body file)

I have also included a non-muscle map body for those who don't like the muscular presentation in the initial body file.

Copy the female_1_msn.dds from any one of the folders and paste it inside( ...The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\female) folder. By default the weight 100 Muscle map is provided in the body mod.

OPTIONAL FILES

There is also a dynamic muscle map changer file which changes the muscle maps on changing the weight sliders. But you require the original Muscle Map Changer by BlazingMatia.
Please endorse his mod which is also one of the reason's for this beautiful body.
Install his mod first and then install mine.

To achieve the desired height of a tall nord woman for your character, download Player Size Adjuster by Imp of the perverse and ported by WS6Pilot.
My personal preference is Height Multiplier = 1.10

Since this a UNP Body any UNP Skin works with it. Personally I prefer Pride Of Valhalla created by the creative dracofish aka MelissaGT.

Since it is created from bodyslide, all clothes and armors of UUNP will work flawlessly.

RECOMMENDED MODS

CLOTHING & ARMOR MODS

1. Book of UUNP by gamefever
2. Remodeled Armor by gamefever
3. UUNP Vanilla Outfits by shiva182
4. Immersive Armors Nuttyfit by kagenuto
5. The Mini Black Armorshop by gamefever
6. Nisetanaka's Legendary Bikini Armors by Nisetanaka ported by cp44 (Optional Section of the mod)

OTHER MODS

Pumping Iron by Gopher (Works Really Well with Muscle Map Changer by BlazingMatia )

MODS USED IN SCREENSHOTS

K.S Hairdos by Kalilies
Pride Of Valhalla by dracofish aka MelissaGT.
LustDesign Daedric Armor by lustrianna
Diano Armor by NPR

And lastly I would like to credit the contributors for this mod.

CONTRIBUTORS

Body - Sevenbase Body By Sevennity,Wast1980, Pro, ZeroKing, HoneyVanity, DJsphinx, kowalski99
Skin - Pride Of Valhalla by dracofish aka MelissaGT.
BodySlide - BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius & Caliente
MuscleMap - F.A.M.O.U.S by ScrollTron1c
Dynamic Muscle Mapchanger - CBBE & UUNP Muscle Map Changer by BlazingMatia

7B_TankGirl Preset.7z

7B_TankGirl Dynamic Muscle Growth.7z

7B_TankGirl_Body_HDT.7z 7B_TankGirl_Body_HDT_NoMuscleMap.7z 7B_TankGirl_Body_NeverNude_HDT.7z 7B_TankGirl_Body_NeverNude_HDT_NoMuscleMap.7z 7B_TankGirl_Body_Special.7z 7B_TankGirl_Body_Special_NoMuscleMap.7z

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 3:14 PM, reconcool said:
 I have been playing Skyrim for 7 years and every time a question popped into my mind. Why do most of the women in Skyrim have smaller torsos???  Nord Woman are supposed to be strong. Way more than regular women.

Well, first of all, because not every single woman in Skyrim is a soldier in the Imperial army (and even for those who are, doesn't mean they have to be buff).

Skyrim is loosely based on the stereotypical image ppl have of the vikings (like the horns on the helmets, historical vikings never used such a thing). So I get why you would think that.
A common misconception, the stereotypical "Ohhh! Me viking woman, me strong because me viking" For Honor has the same thing going on with the Raider and Valkyrie Heroes.

Just because they're warriors doesn't mean they need to have arms the size of tree trunks and look like men. Most women in Skyrim do Farming, trading or priesting, tending to livestock/crops does NOT make you develop a bodybuilder body; Specially when the goal when living in such a harsh environment is to survive, not lift (otherwise you'll see all eskimos buff AF). 
You could argue that being in the Imperial Legion would make you buff, but no way Jose, let me tell you a secret; buffness or fitness never won any war, tactics, numbers and discipline did. Soldiers were only required to be fit enough to carry out those tactics/orders and be able to use and carry their equipment effectively. Add magick on top of all that, and there's even less reason to want to become buff.

Aaaaaannnd, with ALL that crap said, I must clarify that I'm not saying you can't want strong looking women in Skyrim; it's a fantasy game, one, if not the most important aspects of it, is the roleplaying side; so if you want a stereotypical viking/amazonian looking woman, go for it.

I just wanted to drop some nerdiness insight, you know, don't get carried away with stereotypes.

Also, all I wanted when I clicked this topic, was see images of interesting body types, and instead I ended up dropping a nerdy mini rant type of shit :V

• 4 weeks later...

that I'm not saying you can't want strong looking women in Skyrim; it's a fantasy game,

Tell me Uriel .What Does it mean By Being a Fantasy game !!! Does it mean that girls can't have Fantastic bodies. Are u accusing me of being a hypocrite of some type. Its a game. So just chill and enjoy. Its a mod dedicated to my guru Sevennity and all the people associated with it.

(P.S - BTW -->The body is modeled to someone I am close to)

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've Uploaded three new bodies with options today. They are HDT, Non-Nude HDT and Special. All of them are Physics based. And no I will not be uploading any Non -physics based bodies in the future. Sorry it took some time.