BoonieHats.esp
improved_glasses.esp
improved_shades.esp
RIFE.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp

Total active plugins: 47
Total plugins: 49

Heres the loadorder copied from FOMM.

I am relativity sure I installed all the required sexout mods, but the lack of any concise list/thread/package leads me to admit I may have just plain missed something as well.

edit: yes, I confirmed it as a sexout issue, deactivated all of the sexout stuff and tested before posting, no crash (til `qqq at least but thats a longstanding engine issue)

It crashes as soon as I start/load a game.

It'll go to main menu fine, but as soon as it actually goes and loads a save or finishes the intro sequence and starts a new game, crash.

And no that is not concise or clear, it is simply a list, not a concise guide showing the bare minimum to get the core features of sexout working.

It may be clear to those used to it, but having only previously done oblivion sexout (without issue) I found those lists to be quire confusing in general.

Granted it doesnt specify in the SexoutNG OP that the latest beta of NVSE is required' date=' but in the NVSE extender thread (from which you probably got the extender) its listed in the OP as a requirement, accompanied by big red 'NOTICE!!' text.

[/quote']

That's not concise enough.

Granted it doesnt specify in the SexoutNG OP that the latest beta of NVSE is required' date=' but in the NVSE extender thread (from which you probably got the extender) its listed in the OP as a requirement, accompanied by big red 'NOTICE!!' text.

[/quote']The SexoutNG OP doesn't specify "latest beta", but it does give you the specific version required:

- NVSE v3beta2 or newer and my NVSE Extender' date=' V10+ available here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965

[/quote']

No, the real question is why do you "give a fuck so much" as to spam SOMEONE ELSE'S help thread about it? But if you really must know, I care because you couldn't be bothered to properly read the instructions that were given to you, and instead decided that it was our fault for not making things "concise" enough.

And my initial reply about the provided version number wasn't even directed at you, it was directed at brocules, whom I quoted.

Archived