Can this game be possibly moddable

A.N.R

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 7:28 AM, ARRadiation said:

This is Sunset Overdrive's files. It doesn't look like the files can be modified but I thought I'd ask.

If it has meshes and runtimes/DDS format textures those can be swapped out.  Just need to find where they're stored and what program is needed to extract them.  Reformatting the finished modded files into something the game can read might be an issue too.

As for adding story/quests/missions that will require code monkey-level know-how.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:18 PM, Kendo 2 said:

If it has meshes and runtimes/DDS format textures those can be swapped out.  Just need to find where they're stored and what program is needed to extract them.  Reformatting the finished modded files into something the game can read might be an issue too.

As for adding story/quests/missions that will require code monkey-level know-how.

Is there a way to learn how to extract .file information? I tried renaming the extension (because it's just a .file, meaning it should be as modular as a stem cell), but nothing worked. Is there a specific way to learn how?

Archived