Sims 4 Male Penis

sweetjamez

Ever since the latest update, my male sims dick won't get hard!! Default switch is stuck, and I can't make the new body selector use the penises I downloaded....plus there's this aggravating white streak across the male sims body in cas. Looks like they've been lined up against a wall and spray painted!! What the hell? Please, help.

I just downloaded the Nov. 15 version of WW, but now it won't come on at all. Says missing files or some shit. Right after I deleted the Nov. 14 version which actually worked save for the penis issue....I'm going aggro!!!Can someone please give me peace of mind????

18 hours ago, sweetjamez said:

Ever since the latest update, my male sims dick won't get hard!! Default switch is stuck, and I can't make the new body selector use the penises I downloaded....plus there's this aggravating white streak across the male sims body in cas. Looks like they've been lined up against a wall and spray painted!! What the hell? Please, help.

If this is what you mean, I'm having the same issue for the white streak on the lower half of the body. I'm using LunarEclipse's penis (Updated by TurboDriver) and the streak dissappears when I use the hard version but it still pops up when I remove it. Idk what's causing this but I'm still trying find the culprit. 

Spoiler

136254675_11-17-18_2-16-39AM.png.18dc8e4948c977ec7b418d269f465f17.png229430104_11-17-18_2-16-02AM.png.893d65ea88f89b00b9ff46cd859d6d14.png47174990_11-17-18_2-16-10AM.png.fec9fd72ecb5311ad97252ddc3d4cd05.png

On 2018. 11. 18. at 오전 7시 25분, deathbywesker said:

이것이 당신이 의미하는 바라면, 저는 몸의 아래쪽 절반에 흰색 줄무늬에 대해 똑같은 문제가 있습니다. LunarEclipse의 페니스 (TurboDriver 업데이트)를 사용하고 있는데 하드 버전을 사용하면 줄이 사라지지만 제거 할 때 계속 나타납니다. Idk는 이것을 일으키는 원인이되고있다 그러나 나는 아직도 범인을 찾아내는 것을 시도하고있다. 

숨겨진 내용 공개

136254675_11-17-18_2-16-39AM.png.18dc8e4948c977ec7b418d269f465f17.png229430104_11-17-18_2-16-02AM.png.893d65ea88f89b00b9ff46cd859d6d14.png47174990_11-17-18_2-16-10AM.png.fec9fd72ecb5311ad97252ddc3d4cd05.png

I have the same problem.
How did you solve the problem?

TurboDriver updated but still have a problem. ?

4 minutes ago, leezygim said:

I have the same problem.
How did you solve the problem?

TurboDriver updated but still have a problem. ?

you need turbodriver's version of the lunar eclipse penis.....it in the ww downloads....I think all penis mods are broken atm.

2 hours ago, procian said:

you need turbodriver's version of the lunar eclipse penis.....it in the ww downloads....I think all penis mods are broken atm.

Hard penis is no problem
Soft penis is a problem.

'LunarEclipse_Simple_Penis' There is this.

Why is Soft penis only a problem? I'm still looking for the cause.....

Something wrong? ?

soft.JPG

hard.JPG

soft.JPG.078e553c1506c882942df0753fca9b78.JPG

fg.JPG

7 hours ago, leezygim said:

Hard penis is no problem
Soft penis is a problem.

'LunarEclipse_Simple_Penis' There is this.

Why is Soft penis only a problem? I'm still looking for the cause.....

Something wrong? ?

Try removing all the older lunar eclipse files from your mods folder and keep the newest one to see if that fixes the issue. Also, check if your using other old penis mods/ or nude clothing replacements. 

For me, Cmars old nude clothing replacements no longer work after the November update and Viblisims' penis mods "Hard Cock 07 and 08" are also broken.

These mods are over at Sexysims.

7 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Try removing all the older lunar eclipse files from your mods folder and keep the newest one to see if that fixes the issue. Also, check if your using other old penis mods/ or nude clothing replacements. 

For me, Cmars old nude clothing replacements no longer work after the November update and Viblisims' penis mods "Hard Cock 07 and 08" are also broken.

These mods are over at Sexysims.

I finally found the cause!
I have a problem because I did not clear the previous mode.

If you have the same error as me, you will have to clear the previous mode!!

I only received this mode(here). The previous mode is never required.

There is no explanation to clear previous mode. So I confused it.

Thank you for your kind answer though!?

Archived