Using Pure Shape Breast 2 default (April 3 update). The shape shows up correctly in CAS when nude, but when bathing or using the toilet, it uses the much heavier mesh that comes with WickedWhims.

I don't have any other mods that should conflict. Did I miss something to get this fully working?

Edit: Is it because I need to use the WickedWhims body select and use the Maxis Override? Is there any version of this mod that overrides the WickedWhims default?

On 4/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, nanashi50 said:

Edit: Is it because I need to use the WickedWhims body select and use the Maxis Override? Is there any version of this mod that overrides the WickedWhims default?

Yup. WickedWhims information states that any "default body replacer meshes" are "maxis/override" options in Body Selector and default is set to use WW ones

so yeah, simply use that in Body Selector to make sure nudity available from WW is using the meshes u want it to

• 2 weeks later...

Your no nipple option in cas works great - however in game you cant use it in body selector. Selecting one of the dumbaby options just uses the default nipple texture meaning the no nipple option is pointless - unless im not doing it right?

Can we get a fix for this please?

Or just release a solo version with no default nipple instead as nearly all players will use there own :)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

i dont understand... why all of sudden this mod is found in "clothing" sims will strip their clothes and the effect will be gone... its useless there. it was always in body parts. and there is no file in the downloads for that option... can u reupload pls.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:10 PM, nebsama said:

A blank no nipple version for body replacer would be awesome is what I mean. All your meshes are great, offer something different

On 4/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, amj1984 said:

Can you make no nipple texture for body selector? Because your nipple texture will overlay on other nipple texture.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:50 PM, jayjay83 said:

Your no nipple option in cas works great - however in game you cant use it in body selector. Selecting one of the dumbaby options just uses the default nipple texture meaning the no nipple option is pointless - unless im not doing it right?

Or just release a solo version with no default nipple instead as nearly all players will use there own :)

Thanks

hey! i finally did an update 

non-default: additional breasts without nipple texture that won't replace the previous versions and will be appeared as additional in CAS. also available in the WW body selector as a new items

On 4/10/2020 at 8:10 PM, nebsama said:

A blank no nipple version for body replacer would be awesome is what I mean. All your meshes are great, offer something different

On 4/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, amj1984 said:

Can you make no nipple texture for body selector? Because your nipple texture will overlay on other nipple texture.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:50 PM, jayjay83 said:

Thanks

hey,

i finally did an update, sorry for taking so long!

rtyryry.png.6a3f15120bb760e55de1a2085597fb9e.png

non-default: additional breasts without nipple texture that won't replace the previous versions and will be appeared as additional in CAS. also available in the WW body selector as a new items

default: available without any nipple texture too. remember to select only 1 item for installation

On 6/4/2020 at 11:04 PM, dumbaby said:

hey,

default: available without any nipple texture too. remember to select only 1 item for installation

Thank you Dumbaby for your update now my sims can have a wildguy's nipples :)

But anyway, a nipples shape on your heavy shape boobs are look wierd. It's oval not round shape. Could fix this please? 

*** This one with a Wildguy's medium size nipples (It'll have more distortion with more bigger size nipples)

image.png.7eb3189aa69d736e1a6f281aed1888cb.png

***This one with Wildguy's small size nipples. Look more round and natural than it's bigger size but still can see a little distortion and can be see more on some type of nipples at the same size.

image.png.7147ed52ef2c7bb5e30013cb006b32b3.png

On 6/5/2020 at 12:04 AM, dumbaby said:

hey,

Awesome stuff. Would the same be available for the original old 4 meshes? they are nice too

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious if anyone else has had any issues with this mesh and sliders. 

I've pretty much removed all packages and realized this may be causing female sims to appear pregnant or having a huge bloated stomach on all "Bodies" in CAS. 

Trying to figure out what else to do to fix this.

Just downloaded all and its great, but is there a reason the body part don't show up in the Skin Details tab in CAS? I use the WW body selector in game but it isn't overwriting the body defaults, once clothes are put on the body changes back to the original default. I don't think I did anything wrong on the install but not sure. I also cannot mod worth a damn and have no idea on how to change the default bodies. 

I like your works! Unfortunately, I have a problem with the bottom for women and transgender people. At first everything is normal, but then instead of a naked display, the SIM puts on the lower part of the clothing. I tried the reset code on the ww site but it just changes the lower part of the clothing to another one. This problem only occurs with this default bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 3:42 AM, Swish_Im_A_Witch said:

I like your works! Unfortunately, I have a problem with the bottom for women and transgender people. At first everything is normal, but then instead of a naked display, the SIM puts on the lower part of the clothing. I tried the reset code on the ww site but it just changes the lower part of the clothing to another one. This problem only occurs with this default bottom.

I came here to see if somebody was having the same problem and it seems like it. I have a trans man sim and I was excited to use this mesh with him but disappointed to see that it was glitching out. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1453583258_05-15-20_3-06-38AM.png.9a62f43d0387600660dedfbbf5fe3a3b.png1031142826_05-15-20_3-06-58AM.png.bce86feeeecafe96eae48fadf1888c1f.pngHi! I love the Thor body meshes, but I am having a very minor issue.  The first picture is the body without the mesh and the second is with the mesh. There is a slight line that appears in the mid torso. Is this just a problem with my skin? I think this appears when I use default skins too. Thanks <3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having the exact same problem, and it's only with my trans male Sim. It's only when I have them perform any kind of sexual activity. It starts off normal at first, for a few animations, but then it glitches and forces him to wear pants. I keep forcing him to undress completely with the command, but it just keeps resetting to a random pair of pants. I tried changing the settings within the WW mod itself, but it didn't matter what I did, it kept glitching. And it doesn't just stay as one pair of pants, it flips through a bunch of them as if I was individually clicking on them myself. I have a screenshot to illustrate what I'm referring to. I saw that this file was updated on June 4th, 2020, so I redownloaded everything and updated the ones I already had just in case. I launched it again to test it out, but it didn't improve or fix anything. ?

2021-06-15 (6).png

Edited by Pickorii