On 11/24/2018 at 3:00 PM, wqui2f said:

Hi! It looks great.

But I have a problem. I can only see tops and vaginas in the bodyselctor,  The "female body bottom" is not there at all.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your problem very well. female bottom and vagina is not the same things?

4 hours ago, CoolTomi said:

Hiya again,

The meshes dont appear in the game.

Thanks x

Hi! 

Nude bottoms can be found in: 1) CAS in the "underwear" and "swimwear" as clothes 2) WickedWhims body selector - "female body bottom" (default nude bottom override selection)

On 11/26/2018 at 3:15 AM, dumbaby said:

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your problem very well. female bottom and vagina is not the same things?

Okay let me rephrase.

My main problem is that I can't seem to find your bottoms anywhere on wickedwhims, and i've looked all over in the bodyselector. 

I can only find them in CAS.

2 hours ago, wqui2f said:

Okay let me rephrase.

My main problem is that I can't seem to find your bottoms anywhere on wickedwhims, and i've looked all over in the bodyselector. 

I can only find them in CAS.

Try to delete my nude bottoms from "Mods" folder that you have now installed and download it again. 19/11/18 I have updated all the files for body selector.

I have the latest version of WICKEDWHIMS (4.3.5.137G NOVEMBER 25TH 2018) installed and everything works fine.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:01 PM, dumbaby said:

I noticed it too, there will be updates soon with some corrections and a few other shapes!

If you would update with different shapes, that would be great. Most breast mods seems to suffer from when they are enlarged, they tend to stick too far out from the chest. You can't really go big like Jenny Poussin or Charley Atwell without them looking like pointy weapons.

4 hours ago, shinichi104 said:

Will there be a body preset for each ass size?

2 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

This ^^^^^^^^

Yes, I have tried to do it, but it is much more difficult than I thought.

I hope in the near future I can make something like this.

4 hours ago, ElectricSnuggles said:

If you would update with different shapes, that would be great. Most breast mods seems to suffer from when they are enlarged, they tend to stick too far out from the chest. You can't really go big like Jenny Poussin or Charley Atwell without them looking like pointy weapons.

I want to create such breasts for a long time!
It is difficult to work with large shapes especially if it concerns presets because they use only low-poly shapes for deformation and the geometry at the end becomes crooked. but I think I can try to work with it.

17 hours ago, dumbaby said:

Yes, I have tried to do it, but it is much more difficult than I thought.

I hope in the near future I can make something like this.

That's fine, if you get it done you get it done. As long as I know it's in the plans (fingers crossed).

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 9:29 PM, dumbaby said:

I want to create such breasts for a long time!
It is difficult to work with large shapes especially if it concerns presets because they use only low-poly shapes for deformation and the geometry at the end becomes crooked. but I think I can try to work with it.

Is it a question of file size? Surely people who use alpha skins wont mind breast overlays with equal size. Personally I dont use alpha skins because most of them are above the makeup layer. But I wouldnt mind having a big file that makes big breasts look rounder.

I cant select the big bottom with WW body selector. The other 2 files show up fine.

• 2 weeks later...