On 6/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, Pickorii said:

I'm having the exact same problem, and it's only with my trans male Sim. It's only when I have them perform any kind of sexual activity. It starts off normal at first, for a few animations, but then it glitches and forces him to wear pants. I keep forcing him to undress completely with the command, but it just keeps resetting to a random pair of pants. I tried changing the settings within the WW mod itself, but it didn't matter what I did, it kept glitching. And it doesn't just stay as one pair of pants, it flips through a bunch of them as if I was individually clicking on them myself. I have a screenshot to illustrate what I'm referring to. I saw that this file was updated on June 4th, 2020, so I redownloaded everything and updated the ones I already had just in case. I launched it again to test it out, but it didn't improve or fix anything. ?

2021-06-15 (6).png

I'm having this happen too but I wasn't sure which cc package was causing the issue - for me it seems to be the strap-on mesh during pegging animations so my guy is just cycling through jeans of different colors. Kinda funny, a little distressing ?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

+1 for issues with trans male sims. Displaying random clothing instead. Luckily WW now properly lets you use their override for trans men, so I've been using that, but it's a shame bc this mesh is quite cute. Hopefully eventually this issue will get fixed, but I'll be uninstalling it until then.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 4:13 AM, melancholydeviance said:

I came here to see if somebody was having the same problem and it seems like it. I have a trans man sim and I was excited to use this mesh with him but disappointed to see that it was glitching out. :(

On 6/16/2021 at 6:46 PM, Pickorii said:

I'm having the exact same problem, and it's only with my trans male Sim. It's only when I have them perform any kind of sexual activity. It starts off normal at first, for a few animations, but then it glitches and forces him to wear pants. I keep forcing him to undress completely with the command, but it just keeps resetting to a random pair of pants. I tried changing the settings within the WW mod itself, but it didn't matter what I did, it kept glitching. And it doesn't just stay as one pair of pants, it flips through a bunch of them as if I was individually clicking on them myself. I have a screenshot to illustrate what I'm referring to. I saw that this file was updated on June 4th, 2020, so I redownloaded everything and updated the ones I already had just in case. I launched it again to test it out, but it didn't improve or fix anything. ?

Yeah I4m also having those problems, kinda. sucky. as a trans man myself I was hoping I could finally have something accurate to my body in WW

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

Is it okay if I drag the entire ALL IN ONE folder to my mods folder? or do I need to drag them out individually or special install process?

Am I supposed to install only some files? how does this work?

I have this folder in my Mods unchanged as it is presented here so for me everything works ok I leave it like this. If you have a weak computer you can delete images and remove subfolders, placing everything in one pile as you prefer. You can also leave all the default versions of meshes without choosing one of them, because anyway only 1 version of them will be shown in the game. My game displays the one that is higher than the rest in alphabetical order. 

You can also remove if you want all the 18+ default meshes versions (naked bottoms, tops marked "default") if you have Wicked Whims installed (it has Body Selector). 

Advisable not to place this folder deep in subfolders, especially if something is not displayed in the game.

Also, previous versions of my mods (old duplicates) can be removed using these programs Sims Mod Assistant / Sims 4 Mod Manager or any other.

Edited by dumbaby
22 hours ago, dumbaby said:

I have this folder in my Mods unchanged as it is presented here so for me everything works ok I leave it like this. If you have a weak computer you can delete images and remove subfolders, placing everything in one pile as you prefer. You can also leave all the default versions of meshes without choosing one of them, because anyway only 1 version of them will be shown in the game. My game displays the one that is higher than the rest in alphabetical order. 

You can also remove if you want all the 18+ default meshes versions (naked bottoms, tops marked "default") if you have Wicked Whims installed (it has Body Selector). 

Advisable not to place this folder deep in subfolders, especially if something is not displayed in the game.

Also, previous versions of my mods (old duplicates) can be removed using these programs Sims Mod Assistant / Sims 4 Mod Manager or any other.

thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today I wanted to make a fresh start with my mods garbage and downloaded tons of new/updated mods from everywhere. Unfortunately I happened to bump into this freaking mod. I literally spent my f. hours to detect this crappy mod that gives every female a penis as default. And guess what. You can't change/remove/override that somehow. This mod (all in one) is a total nightmare. 

Hey I am having a problem with the textures. Whenever the sims have sex the vagina texture disappears. I am using the Detailed V2 - texture 1 and then I am getting the texture from the gloves. Any suggestions?

Edit: I figured it out! But I want to apply the texture to every sim that has that body mesh. Is there a way to do that? As I don't really want to go through all the sims and have to apply the glove texture

Edited by mummble
  • 2 weeks later...

hello i don't know if it's full related to here, but my "werewolfs are having a issue with some custom content from here, in which my werewolfs are getting "random impossible to remove pieces of cloth like a high heels or a body suit which are impossible to remove.