10 hours ago, SkyrimReturner said:

With the latest update to WW, I'm only seeing the non-defaults under Bottom Body Selector, but the Tops are no longer listed =O

I think there might have been a problem with WW, the tuning files seem to be broken with the latest 3s pack. I would assume dumbaby removed them until there's a fix in the meantime.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:11 PM, KrunchiiSoft said:

Hey Dumbaby! Do you mind if I use some of your meshes in a mod I'm working on?

if this is still relevant for you - yes, you can do that. just indicate me as the author of the original mesh (post a link to my blog or something like this you know)

On 11/9/2019 at 4:45 AM, Buddy16 said:

the female bottom for males isn't working for female framed males, do you think you could make an version for those as well?

On 12/20/2019 at 6:39 PM, bloombabby said:

The trans bottom mesh for males doesn't work, can someone help me? :(

did some updates :

Dumbaby Female bottom genitals mesh MALE + TRANS VERS (upd 26 March).zip

now displayed in CAS not only for males but also for transgender males (works for all male body types / frames)

Dumbaby Female bottom genitals mesh (upd 26 March).zip

Dumbaby Female bottom genitals + butt mesh (upd 26 March).zip

Dumbaby bottom with genitals Minimalistic (upd 26 March).zip

now displayed in CAS not only for females but also for transgender females (work for all female body types / frames)

On 3/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, thuylinh613 said:

Thank you a lot for your amazing work. Is the Heavy Shape available in WW Body Selector? I download the mesh but I can't find it in WW Body Selector. The default for Heavy Breast does not work for me as well. The mesh as top works.

Have a nice day. Thank you.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:33 PM, dsnow said:

I think there might have been a problem with WW, the tuning files seem to be broken with the latest 3s pack. I would assume dumbaby removed them until there's a fix in the meantime.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, amj1984 said:

Love the heavy shape. But I didn't see it available in body selector. Is there something wrong?

On 3/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, BoondockSaint said:

Reporting the same problem as the others.

hi everyone! check the latest updates
I added xml tuning files to the non-default packages

On 3/20/2020 at 8:16 AM, SkyrimReturner said:

With the latest update to WW, I'm only seeing the non-defaults under Bottom Body Selector, but the Tops are no longer listed =O

I have the same problem and don’t know what to do with it

On 3/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, RurouniMori said:

Hi! The female bottom for males does not seem to work for me - it isn't an option in the CAS and changing the male to the feminine body type removes nude option for bottom (if that makes sense). How does the trans male bottom work? Thanks! ♥

hey, I made a couple of updates for transgender sims. check at the main page

New meshes are great

But pleeeease can you add a version without default nipple textures as an optional alternative for all 3 so we can overlay them. Most people use there own overlays like wild guys to add variety otherwise all sims look identical. Great otherwise

Hello, i love your achievement "female breast meshes/3 versions" !

Would it be possible for you to update and do some modifications, please ?

I noticed that your different types of breasts are not suitable for darker skins.

The differents breasts you offer are especially suitable for light skins. Thanks for reading me 

On 3/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, nebsama said:

I love the shape of this mod but Id lie a version without nipple texture, all my nipple textures go underneath the mods nipple texture and do not show

On 3/28/2020 at 1:04 PM, jayjay83 said:

New meshes are great

But pleeeease can you add a version without default nipple textures as an optional alternative for all 3 so we can overlay them. Most people use there own overlays like wild guys to add variety otherwise all sims look identical. Great otherwise

On 3/30/2020 at 4:25 AM, amj1984 said:

Love the heavy shape except the nipples look weird with wildguy's nipple.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:25 PM, lollo5 said:

Hello, i love your achievement "female breast meshes/3 versions" !

Would it be possible for you to update and do some modifications, please ?

I noticed that your different types of breasts are not suitable for darker skins.

The differents breasts you offer are especially suitable for light skins. Thanks for reading me 

hey,

сheck out the latest update. I added the option to remove the nipples texture in cas

On 3/29/2020 at 1:36 PM, Michi1980 said:

Hi dumbaby.

I wanted to download your Animation :

But I get only the message that I have no permission to see it.

How can I get this permission?

Thx.

Michi1980

it's just because I deleted this page ahah

Heey! Very nice the new update.

I was wondering if you could turn the body meshes, I mean the new breasts, into preset body.

What about it?

Thanks for everything you doing!

3 minutes ago, paulohaam said:

Heey! Very nice the new update.

I was wondering if you could turn the body meshes, I mean the new breasts, into preset body.

What about it?

Thanks for everything you doing!

hmm I don’t really understand what you mean. can you explain?

11 minutes ago, dumbaby said:

hmm I don’t really understand what you mean. can you explain?

Like as you did preset body that I can find in the body selector, I'd like to find and use these female breast meshes in the body selector too, cause i really like the shape of them but would be cool if these meshes could change clothes geometry

Thanks for your time :)

5 minutes ago, paulohaam said:

Like as you did preset body that I can find in the body selector, I'd like to find and use these female breast meshes in the body selector too, cause i really like the shape of them but would be cool if these meshes could change clothes geometry

Thanks for your time :)

I didn't make body presets for the body selector (I don’t know if this is possible.) as far as I know, only body presets in body section in CAS can change the geometry of clothes. so I create things of this kind

2 hours ago, Barzing said:

Hi  @dumbaby, do we need to remove the old version ? will my current toons with THOR body will lose it if i remove the old version ? thx

hey! these are new tops and will appear in the game separately. won't replace the old ones. if you delete old versions from the mods folder then in the game it will cease to be displayed accordingly

16 minutes ago, dumbaby said:

hey! these are new tops and will appear in the game separately. won't replace the old ones. if you delete old versions from the mods folder then in the game they will cease to be displayed accordingly

Ok, thanks for your answer :)

iI the mean time i checked with the new version of S4TI https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/ that integrate a new tool "find conflicts" that is able to check if a package has conflicts with other installed packages. It took 5 sec on my 15000 installed packages to answer me "no conflict" => very performing tool