Downloads section for user profile?

twsnider1138

Hi, apologies if this is in the wrong place. Could I request a downloads list for our user profiles please, kinda like how Nexus has a list of everything I've downloaded under my profile? I have to mass remove my mods again and it would be slightly easier if I had a list I could just click on rather than having to google search each one. Thank you kidnly and I love all the work that people have done. and if there is one already, could somebody help a noob out :P

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

If you have followed them, look here: https://www.loverslab.com/followed/?type=downloads_file

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. For anyone else who comes along, click follow on the page where you actually download the mod and that puts it in the follow category.

Apparently I did not follow them but I shall start doing that now, thank you kindly. That will certainly be helpful going forward although I still think a dedicated Downloads option would be useful. Again, thank you very kindly

Archived