[mod] Christianity Mod 1.8.1 - Fetish Version

View File

Original taken from: https://christianitymod.wordpress.com/.

All credits go to the original owner of this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/782718-genericlogin/

Mod is compatible with CK2 2.8.0+ up to CK2 2.8.3 (maybe works with even newer ones).

Installation
------------
To install this mod, follow these steps:
1. Open your "Documents" folder.
2. Locate the "Paradox Interactive" folder within your "Documents" folder and open
it.
3. Locate the "Crusader Kings II" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder
and open it.
4. Locate the "mod" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder and open it.
5. Unzip "Christianity Mod.zip" in "mod" folder. Make sure the name of the new created folder is "Christianity Mod".

You will now see it in the list of mods when you run Crusader Kings II.

Major changes

------------

Modified a lot of events and added new ones based on the fetishes: cuckoldry, gangbang, bestiality.

Edited A LOT of text from localisation folder. Made it more flavorful.

Added 3 new traits: "cuck" (male only) "cuckoldress" (female only) "gangbang fanatic" (female only).

Added roughly 205 high-quality gfx event_pictures (which only about 40~ are actually used).

Raised the stats way high up for special traits and special modifiers (because balance is boring).

About me

------------

I'm a huge fan of the Christianity Mod and have started modding recently just because of this mod. For fetish version 1.0.0, I have worked around 14 days on it, but it was an intense nerve-wrecking experience. I do not take any credit whatsoever for this modification, just feel free to enjoy it if it's to your liking. Feel free to use my fetish modification or any files from it however you please.

I may or may not continue this. Definitely not for now, as my brain has completely deep-fried.

Future plans

------------

- Cleanup needed on a few event options as well as adding hidden_tooltip = { } to the events in order to fix the bug of showing incorrect characters at event options.

- Add "lolicon" trait, targeted_decision to turn a female descendant into a loli-whore as well as adding lolicon events.

- Add more events tied to the "cuck" and "gangbang fanatic" traits.

View File

11 minutes ago, XRfetish said:

Added roughly 205 high-quality gfx event_pictures (which only about 40~ are actually used).

Why? You can significantly reduce the file size if you strip out the pictures that aren't used.

Also, a good majority of them are simply stretched and flipped 90 degrees. Example:

cuck_drunk_wife_05.png.dc5c87edc80d55b325bee495b211fd9d.png

7 minutes ago, genericlogin said:

That's me. Sorry, I check the email for this mod somewhat less often than every nine days. I know, I should do better.  ?

Np. I edited the post with your name & profile link. I'm hopeful you don't mind me posting my modification.

41 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Why? You can significantly reduce the file size if you strip out the pictures that aren't used.

Also, a good majority of them are simply stretched and flipped 90 degrees.

Well.. I do plan on using them. Or maybe someone sees them and would like to use some.

Yes, they're cut, stretched and flipped. Others are just cut and stretched. Obviously it's not my art. Even the original Christianity Mod has pictures taken from other artists. For example, nada3.tga is a cut version of a picture I found online on Guild Wars rule 34 paheal, and that's a pic of the original mod.

5 hours ago, XRfetish said:

Np. I edited the post with your name & profile link. I'm hopeful you don't mind me posting my modification.

Well.. I do plan on using them. Or maybe someone sees them and would like to use some.

Yes, they're cut, stretched and flipped. Others are just cut and stretched. Obviously it's not my art. Even the original Christianity Mod has pictures taken from other artists. For example, nada3.tga is a cut version of a picture I found online on Guild Wars rule 34 paheal, and that's a pic of the original mod.

Consider adding in the Bigger Events mod. It will allow you to change your character_events to narrative_events, which in turn will allow for a canvas size of a maximum of 440x440 for pictures, preventing the need for picture warping.

Spoiler

SpurnedSister.PNG.c0104af7df0e3c25274d37391617902b.PNG

It's literally just four files.

/interface/zdw_narrative_eventwindow.gui

/interface/custom_eventwindow.gfx

/gfx/interface/event_bigger_bg.dds

/gfx/interface/event_bigger_area.dds

3 hours ago, XRfetish said:

I'm hopeful you don't mind me posting my modification.

Not at all. After all, Christianity Mod is itself a descendant of another (long dead) mod called nadamod. In fact, I think every CK2 adult mod other than the one with the unpronounceable name (I just call it Argh) is descended directly or indirectly from nadamod.

I had noticed the lack of .mod file too, but, given that this mod and the original have the same name on the folder, I simply assumed it was fine to unzip it and let it overwrite the vanilla Christianity Mod. I didn't test it extensively, mind you, but the extra traits were showing up fine so I think it would work this way too.

P.S. As far as you know, has anyone else released a Christianity Mod/CK2Plus compatibility patch or am I the only one nuts enough to try and create one?

12 hours ago, AlexWyrmin said:

P.S. As far as you know, has anyone else released a Christianity Mod/CK2Plus compatibility patch or am I the only one nuts enough to try and create one?

I haven't heard of one. Both mods make significant changes that are somewhat contradictory, so it would be quite a bit of work.

6 hours ago, genericlogin said:

I haven't heard of one. Both mods make significant changes that are somewhat contradictory, so it would be quite a bit of work.

Funny thing is I'm working on it simply because CK2Plus makes sniping off all three of the problem dukes, Edwin, Morcar and Waltheof, in post-conquest England much more profitable. It doesn't make getting rid of them any easier, but in CK2Plus Edwin and Morcar only have each other on their succession line and, since I usually play as an incubus/succubus, it would be pretty stupid of me not to help myself to 150 piety and 5 ducal titles. Yes, I know I could do it without Christianity Mod, but I like playing as Marie the Conqueror.

@XRfetish If I were you, I'd change some of the mod's opinion modifiers. I completely agree you'd need to represent breast envy in some fashion, but seeing two women having a -100 opinion modifier against each other due to a difference in cup size killed my suspension of disbelief. It's not just that I think it's too high a penalty for something like that, but also the fact the bustier woman held it against the more petite one as well without it being attached to a "chronic back pains" trait rather than the one representing her cup size.

• 2 weeks later...

Future plans

------------

- Add "lolicon" trait, targeted_decision to turn a female descendant into a loli-whore as well as adding lolicon events. 

I don't think LL allows that kind of stuff though personally I don't mind it they seem pretty strict when it comes to that kind of stuff.

2 hours ago, jamal13 said:

I don't think LL allows that kind of stuff though personally I don't mind it they seem pretty strict when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Oh, good to know. Loli-stuff is kind of a borderline thing so I understand why the website doesn't want to deal with the hassle.

just leaving this here for mod author.  I know you said *may* work beyond 2.83, but after testing with just the mod enabled and no others CK II crashes to desktop with this mod enabled when I try to shatter worlds or randomly generate worlds (so with Holy fury and 3.0 it sadly doesn't work) I hope it can get updated to be able to use with 3,0 but if not, still thanks for your hard work!

Honestly, it would be better for the mod author to scrap files having to deal with the map to fix issues, and updating 00_Files for Holy Fury. It's not that hard to do on your own (I've managed to get a running copy going) The only issue I have is that the lustful_religion tag for Catholics no longer works.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 3:48 AM, Blooda said:

Honestly, it would be better for the mod author to scrap files having to deal with the map to fix issues, and updating 00_Files for Holy Fury. It's not that hard to do on your own (I've managed to get a running copy going) The only issue I have is that the lustful_religion tag for Catholics no longer works.

Could you share the file or tell me how to do it?