CTD at launch (And other issues in game)

Why is LoversMB2 outdated ? the is no other / newer Masturbation Mod. ( there are different MB2 versions )

MB2 is part of the LAPF main download file.

---------------------------

The CTD:

Have you started TES4Edit with all your Mods? TES4Edit will stop loading if it finds a missing master and tell you that files xx must be load above files yy.

Then correct your load order and run TES4Edit again.

And are you sure you can use some of the Mods together? Not only one or the other?

?

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp
DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp

?

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

And I always see right away if someone did not read my yellow link, although I told him. Or this Link/example load order https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

You run BOSS and ...done.
You should sort your Lovers Mods manually

In both example load orders
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

And why Mods after LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ?
RingofMara.esp
Realists Kvatch Attack.esp
Why are they not sorted?

EngineBugFixes

I tried it two weeks now and deinstalled it now.

My game stutter, more CTDs ( Before I had almost no crashes )

And some bugs I saw the first time. There is the fix that after load no dead NPCs and creatures are in idle position ( NPCs in T pose )

I never saw this bug in my game...but after I installed EngineBugFixes I had the bug...  so it causes what it should prevent :classic_wacko:

I disabled more and more in the ini but my game was still unstable.

Yesterday I uninstalled it and until now my game is running again with less stuttering ... and less CTD. Think the CTDs I still have because I use my old save, must load a save before I used EngineBugFixes or start a new game.

8 minutes ago, fejeena said:

EngineBugFixes

I tried it two weeks now and deinstalled it now.

My game stutter, more CTDs ( Before I had almost no crashes )

And some bugs I saw the first time. There is the fix that after load no dead NPCs and creatures are in idle position ( NPCs in T pose )

I never saw this bug in my game...but after I installed EngineBugFixes I had the bug...  so it causes what it should prevent :classic_wacko:

I disabled more and more in the ini but my game was still unstable.

Yesterday I uninstalled it and until now my game is running again with less stuttering ... and less CTD. Think the CTDs I still have because I use my old save, must load a save before I used EngineBugFixes or start a new game.

Oh? That's too bad. It did the exact opposite over here. Improved the LOD at the same time...

Figures, eh?

:classic_smile:

No two Oblivions are the same...being the issue, of course.

Alrighty, ran TES4Edit just to see, and it's been stuck here for 30 minutes...

Spoiler

TES4Edit 3.2.1 starting session 2018-11-06 11:40:30
Using Oblivion Data Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\
Using ini: C:\Users\Amaryllis\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini
Using save path: C:\Users\Amaryllis\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\
Using plugin list: C:\Users\Amaryllis\AppData\Local\Oblivion\Plugins.txt
Using settings file: C:\Users\Amaryllis\AppData\Local\Oblivion\Plugins.tes4viewsettings
Loading active plugin list: C:\Users\Amaryllis\AppData\Local\Oblivion\Plugins.txt
Fatal: Error loading plugin list: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 1006.
The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid>
[Oblivion.esm] Loading file
[Oblivion.esm] File loaded
[Oblivion.esm] Start processing
[Lovers with PK.esm] Loading file

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\     This can not be true ... :dissapointed_relieved:

WHY DO YOU NOT READ MY YELLOW LINK ?????   :classic_angry:

This: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&amp;comment=915257

read everything !!!

----------------------------------------

And TES4Edit

It can not load your mods., a file is broken. That's why you get a CTD

TES4Edit  can load Oblivion.esm  and stops at Lovers with PK.esp

So the Lovers with PKesp is broken or the next esp in your load order = Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Download both Mods again and install again . BUT AFTER YOU HAVE INSTALLED YOUR GAME AGAIN !

And then do not install all Mods at once. After Oblivion, Shivering isle and DLCs test your game.

If all works well install some more Mods and text again.

and so on...

This is really starting to seem like more effort than it's worth... And I feel the need to point out that I never had to move my installation folder before! And other than the head textures and the funny business with the body meshes, everything was running before I did the reinstall.

But fine, I'll reset the Data folder for my game, again. Luckily, I don't have to do a complete reinstall, because I made sure to have a backup of the folder this time. Then I'll get the game working in vanilla, then with the unofficial patches, and so forth. With any luck, I'll be able to get it working again with all of the mods.

Archived