I remember EDialog for Oblivion, a really cool mod allowing setting of custom expressions and also blushing. I think customized expressions are something that may not be possible but I am curious about blushing. Another thing though I can't remember for sure because it's been a long time but I think there was a tears on face sort of mod on Oblivion, it was simply some equipable accessories that simply were like tears on character's face. It was kind of like a proof of concept, but a cool one IMO. I think it could add to scenes if characters had teary eyes in dialog(maybe if triggered somehow on Sad/Depressed expression)or maybe only the player? And probably should happen when some of the mods are in play like Devious Devices. I'll see if I can track down that tears mod though I suspect it may have been deleted.

A great Skyrim example I found.

• 3 years later...