Texture problem with Characters, Anyone have any insight?

Bunniie

Hello,
I've been trying to no avail to fix this texture issue I have. Along the back of the neck and back of skull (for females) the texture is different than the main body texture, and for males the shoulders/arms are purple and missing the texture as well as the same issue I have for females. Anyone have any idea? Here is a Picture:

https://imgur.com/a/J28SelW

Any insight would be super appreciate, I've tried removing or reinstalling my skin but not sure what else to try. I do use Bodyslide and am using the Josie preset for CBBE.

15 hours ago, Bunniie said:

Hello,
I've been trying to no avail to fix this texture issue I have. Along the back of the neck and back of skull (for females) the texture is different than the main body texture, and for males the shoulders/arms are purple and missing the texture as well as the same issue I have for females. Anyone have any idea? Here is a Picture:

https://imgur.com/a/J28SelW

Any insight would be super appreciate, I've tried removing or reinstalling my skin but not sure what else to try. I do use Bodyslide and am using the Josie preset for CBBE.

This happens because some modders put 4k bitmaps in their mods. Try to find 1k bitmaps & you'll find it goes away.

Fallout 4 is NOT a 4K game, and cannot handle huge files like that.

?

It was the high res dlc black face thing, was also another issue with male body textures but I can remember wtf I did to fix that. It been a rough week of fixing my game -_- lol now only having the black face when im "Ghoulified" by RSE, but thats not a big deal since I dont care to be ghoulified to begin with ^_^

Archived