Sexout: No animations, actions or much of anything.

So I spent a few days installing everything I needed and i'm sure i got it right (only took me two massive failures) but the animations never kicked in.

At first it was the extender, I had extracted it on the wrong area but I realized that and tried again. No more ''sexout requires ExtenderV9, you have V0'' messages or the weird way how stalkers would only tackle me and steal some stuff or the lack of the MCM menu (THAT thing finally started working today after 3 or so days of fiddling with it).

Great, fixed it, right? Nope. Now i didn't get such messages, as stated before, but Brutal rapers never worked (couldn't even see its options on the MCM). The constant (before and after extender issues) was the lack of animations. I was only stalked when the extender was either misplaced or the save was screwed up (which made the ''you have extender v0'' messages back) and whenever people tried to rape my character all i would get was a chance to either decide if it was consensual or rape via dialog choices and then he would walk away (which was funny the first few times to be honest).

Also, Sexout bribe (or is it discounts? my mind is frazzled after hours of tinkering) gets changed to sexoutconsequences and sexout drugs is ''broken''.

I'd love to be able to get it working at full capacity, please and thanks for any help.

Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm

TribalPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

BBTombRaider.esp

JillBSAA.esp

BBAliceMurray.esp

BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp

Type3 Leather Armors.esp

Free Tribal Outfits.esp

NVLadyoutfit1.esp

WastelandCourier.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

merccustom.esp

Roberts_NewVegas.esp

Nidaoutfitv1.esp

epock.esp

NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp

NWIxiaarmor1.esp

jailhouserockette.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

dragongirl.esp

sexysleepwearreplacera.esp

sexysleepwear.esp

sexysleepwearnr.esp

Armor by Race w Undies.esp

Body By Race.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutBribes.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

Jet Classic.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

Total active plugins: 52

Total plugins: 52

Yes...i lurve costumes <_<

Also bonus question: it's not weird that there's no gore with the different skeletons and such correct? I can attribute that as a trade off of gore for better bodies?

If the game gives you error messages' date=' you should pay attention to what they are saying. For example, if your game is giving you trouble perhaps you should deactivate any broken plugins?

[/quote']

I deactivated the plugins that were wonky (sexout bribes and sexout drugs) and ran it and it gave me the ''you have extender v0'' message, that made me re extract and replace the old extender but I still got the same result.

Only difference was that the MCM showed the brutal rapers options but with that extender message.

The error messages were:

the extender message i've mentioned already

When i open the console i can see an entry saying, when i'm being stalked of course, the tryout chances till it says timer expired for x character

''New versioning system, all settings reset'' message pops up on the upper left corner of the screen when the game loads

On the console, after someone ''rapes'' my character or has any sort of sexual action (big air quotes go here) i see a ''NGSAN: aborting due to 2.0''

Those were with a clean save without sexout bribes and drugs, with the old save with those two plugins enabled i got the same messages but with the ''sexout drugs is broken'' and ''sexout bribes replaced by sexout consequences'' messages.

Noteworthy comment: I downloaded the more recent SCR but i never had the sexout pregnancy, sexout store and such, just thought it was weird but didn't think much of it. I DID go and install a few (not all) of the plugins it asked for, left out the maternity clothes and a few others cause again, no harm no foul.

Well with the Extender; Do you have NVSE installed?

And where have you placed the Extender files? They have to be placed in: Fallout_New_Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugin.

If you have that done which version of NVSE do you have? You need the latest beta version "3b2".

I did everything to the letter.

Just spent a few hours reinstalling everything from square 1 and I got the same results and messages. The NVSE and Extender are being installed correctly (that's why I had started over again before responding to this, to see if I screwed up there), all the skeletons, bodies, costumes, etc etc etc are being installed correctly, the issue starts when i've finished installing the sexout stuff.

Now going to delete everything *again*, reinstall New Vegas *again* and wait for some advice cause it doesn't want to behave.

You could try Kainschilde's compilation, I haven't tried it myself, but it should work if you follow the instructions to the letter.

You can find it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8963

Remember the compilation has other files it needs do make sure you get all of them if you use the compilation and follow all the induviual instructions.

it's best to install everything through FOMM as it allows for easy uninstall of mods. Remember to use BOSS list to get a good load order (I hear it tends to put Pregnancy in the back, but it shouldn't matter)

You could try Kainschilde's compilation' date=' I haven't tried it myself, but it should work if you follow the instructions to the letter.

You can find it here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8963

Remember the compilation has other files it needs do make sure you get all of them if you use the compilation and follow all the induviual instructions.

it's best to install everything through FOMM as it allows for easy uninstall of mods. Remember to use BOSS list to get a good load order (I hear it tends to put Pregnancy in the back, but it shouldn't matter)

[/quote']

I thought better of using a compilation, I know what I want, it just won't work.

I'm sure it's one of those small but huge details i'm missing that's making everything go tits up.

I'm starting over again (as stated before) but i'm going to need some specifics on the sexout installs (plugins, what to do, what not to do, etc) which are clearly the problem area.

Like josho18 said, make sure you have the latest beta of NVSE, not the default one.

But besides that, if you did infact install "everything to the letter", it should work. But because it doesn't, I'm guessing there is something you've overlooked, did not read or maybe just forgot when you were installing them all.

I have re-installed FNV quite a few times now and with it most of the Sexout mods, because I like to switch up my mods a bit and start from a clean slate when starting a new playthrough. And Sexout has always worked just fine, as it does for the majority of the people here. Sometimes there are problems with fresh, new sexout mods but thats expected and never a game-breaker.

So my advice is to just read the install instructions/requirements with thought, and keep at it. The issue is undoubtedly a simple user error in the installation process.

edit: I noticed you have Body by Race, and while I've never used Body by Race myself so I have no personal experience, but I recall a few people here saying that it might cause issues with Sexout.

Also, SexoutSlavery.esm should be loaded before SexoutLegion.esm.

Like josho18 said' date=' make sure you have the latest beta of NVSE, not the default one.

But besides that, if you did infact install "everything to the letter", it should work. But because it doesn't, I'm guessing there is something you've overlooked, did not read or maybe just forgot when you were installing them all.

I have re-installed FNV quite a few times now and with it most of the Sexout mods, because I like to switch up my mods a bit and start from a clean slate when starting a new playthrough. And Sexout has always worked just fine, as it does for the majority of the people here. Sometimes there are problems with fresh, new sexout mods but thats expected and never a game-breaker.

So my advice is to just read the install instructions/requirements with thought, and keep at it. The issue is undoubtedly a simple user error in the installation process.

edit: I noticed you have Body by Race, and while I've never used Body by Race myself so I have no personal experience, but I recall a few people here saying that it might cause issues with Sexout.

Also, SexoutSlavery.esm should be loaded before SexoutLegion.esm.

[/quote']

NVSE's fine, directly downloaded it from their site, it's the latest beta.

Body by Race is required by Revanag's bouncing type 3 armor so I would think it should be compatible.

The only thing I am thinking it could be is how i'm installing some of the files. Should I directly install them via FOMM (obviously the ones that are supposed to be) as is or do i have to alter them?

Do I have to delete ESM's and such or what? That's the sort of minutiae i'm asking for, cause i'm sure the big processes and installs are being done correctly.

Body by Race is not required by Revanag's Type3 armor. I don't know why the mod claims it is, but it's a complete lie. And the Sexout OP clearly states this:

- Some mods do not work right with SexoutNG. At this time' date=' known offenders are:

-- Body by Race. Too much 'body magic'. Try it if you want, YMMV.

Body by Race is not required by Revanag's Type3 armor. I don't know why the mod claims it is' date=' but it's a complete lie. And the Sexout OP clearly states this:

- Some mods do not work right with SexoutNG. At this time, known offenders are:

-- Body by Race. Too much 'body magic'. Try it if you want, YMMV.

Well crap on a stick I missed that.... I was going off of the how to install sexout thread which mentions Revanag's and then I followed that modder's instructions.

What body textures/bounciness would you recommend? I didn't like Bouncing natural breasts because they're too big and sexualized and I seriously liked the difference in bodies Body by race gave me, plus i liked Revanag's armors.

*This means another reinstall*

Maybe Type6?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45162

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44102

Bouncing conversions are on the nexus or can be found here in the adult download secton' date=' I think.

[/quote']

I think I might use Beware Of Girl, but could I use Revanag's armors while using Beware Of Girl? Cause I can use the meshes from Bouncing breasts for the skeleton, i would just need the textures/nudity and the armors.

If you actually want bouncing, you should first install BNB (whether you like the body or not) because it contains the relevant animations. Then overwrite BNB's skeleton with Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton, and then take a body type you like and install it on top of BNB.

Armors are not linked in any way to body type. Revanag's wants Type3 because the armors are based off of Type3 bodies. You can use a different body if you want, it'll just change proportions when the clothes come off, and if the texture setup is different it could have weird effects on any outfits that show skin. Personally I've always used BoG, which is a Type3 body.

If you actually want bouncing' date=' you should first install BNB (whether you like the body or not) because it contains the relevant animations. Then overwrite BNB's skeleton with Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton, and then take a body type you like and install it on top of BNB.

Armors are not linked in any way to body type. Revanag's wants Type3 because the armors are based off of Type3 bodies. You can use a different body if you want, it'll just change proportions when the clothes come off, and if the texture setup is different it could have weird effects on any outfits that show skin. Personally I've always used BoG, which is a Type3 body.

[/quote']

If you actually want bouncing' date=' you should first install BNB (whether you like the body or not) because it contains the relevant animations. Then overwrite BNB's skeleton with Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton, and then take a body type you like and install it on top of BNB.

[/quote']

Ok, thanks. I'll be doing that and giving it another crack. Hopefully the showy outfits don't look weird or disappointing with the different bodies.

In the creator of BoG's defense, under normal gameplay circumstances you rarely get a good look at the bottom of an NPC's foot. I'm pretty sure I use it only because it was the top result the first time I looked for nude mods on the nexus and it has a nice FOMM installation process with multiple customization options.

Continued with installing sexout and such and after i finished i kept getting the same messages so i tried installing the extender via FOMM and nothing and then instead of extracting the extender directly to where it asks me, i just unzipped it somewhere else and moved the files inside (not the whole folder) where it's supposed to be, now the game crashes whenever i try to load a game or start a new one.

What am I missing?

FalloutNV.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

DeadMoney.esm

Sexout.esm