Need suggestions for strange-weapon mod

adrenaline

OMG! Need... That... Plunger!! Outstanding work, Addy!

These are awesome items with great potential (for toilet humour in the case of the plunger).

You know, I had been trying out several of such fun weapon mods. Most of them are just plain crap. But I love a few items GSB made, his flower bouquet and that maid duster for example. 'Lord Cluttermonkey' is also all right, I guess. But the 'Unko Weapon' looks retarded, and don't get me started on 'WN Weapons'... Though its dog cutlass is still allright I guess. Hmm, with Stroti's pan I could create an 'Adamantium Chef'!! :cool:

There might be more such objects you could easily create. The three you've got so far are very well done! And I simply love 'Sponge Mop'...

Hey, what about a squeegee (look it up)? A Kebab skewer with tasty food items lined up on it? A duster set - the brush as the weapon, the shovel as a shield? These are certainly intended for use with male characters as everybody knows emancipation has long since arrived on Nirn...

For the Kebab you could use Stroti's (or was it HelBorne's?) grilled chicken resource.

There might be more such objects you could easily create. The three you've got so far are very well done! And I simply love 'Sponge Mop'...

Hey' date=' what about a squeegee (look it up)? A Kebab skewer with tasty food items lined up on it? A duster set - the brush as the weapon, the shovel as a shield? These are certainly intended for use with [i']male[/i] characters as everybody knows emancipation has long since arrived on Nirn...

For the Kebab you could use Stroti's (or was it HelBorne's?) grilled chicken resource.

Lol, I will make squeegee and Kebab skewer, but making the duster set is beyond my ability. I can't make the brush part.

Thank you for the information of grilled chicken resource.:D

Carpet of doom +6

I dunno how to make a carpet. :s

Lol' date=' I will make squeegee and Kebab skewer.[/quote']

Cool! Your funky collection starts to grow already!

Some time ago this here came out: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42696 - A collection of grilled meat resources.

There's even skewered chicken and a Kebab included, but the latter only with a boring stack of thick slices of ham.

About a weaponized carpet: One of the mods I mentioned has an ordinary scroll as a blunt weapon, along the lines of a 'Harisen' paper fan. Maybe a model of a carpet can be created by 'rolling up' a flat square to cylindrical shape? There should be a Blender function for that, right? Wonder what such an edit would do to the UV map... Even better: A carpet with a pair of humanoid legs sticking out - a wrapped-up victim! Could also be a large sack, like the Fighters' Guild/Arena punching bags.

A teddy bear would be nice as well. Or a sock puppet of a snake/dragon, 'biting' opponents with a hiss when doing a thrust attack?

"I need scissors! 61!" Vanilla Oblivion's stupid shears look like they at least date back to the Iron Age.

Make it giant scissors! Like the syringe to go with 'Sexy Nurse'. 2 examples for my apparent, unhealthy German obsession with huge scissors:

daumen3.gif*SNIP*

bwe1081a.jpg*SNAP*

Or maybe a hedge trimmer/clipper? A classic staple in the arsenal of a certain 'Jason' character.

Or a hedgehog mace - like the dog cutlass in 'WN Weapons'. A tree branch with a hedgehog plugged on top of it, actually just a spikey furball.

Assault rifle with a cat plugged to it as a makeshift silencer? We could finally go postal with style.

Good work, Adrenaline! That's actually two good works - you made the weapon and a comic!!! "THIS! IS!..." Priceless.

The weapon looks brutal. Perfectly suited for a warrior glutton, you can enjoy a grilled snack at anytime, even in battle. *SMACK!* - *MUNCH!*

When modelling the syringe, consider making it different from the ones that already exist like this and that one (probably the same mesh). These are nasty-looking modern-day syringes - maybe try making yours look more like a 'Steampunk' version? A thing like this would fit great into the 'Elder Scrolls' universe, I find. And I know just the right creature to equip with such a syringe, it's a kind of medic.

Good work' date=' Adrenaline! That's actually [i']two[/i] good works - you made the weapon and a comic!!! "THIS! IS!..." Priceless.

The weapon looks brutal. Perfectly suited for a warrior glutton, you can enjoy a grilled snack at anytime, even in battle. *SMACK!* - *MUNCH!*

When modelling the syringe, consider making it different from the ones that already exist like this and that one (probably the same mesh). These are nasty-looking modern-day syringes - maybe try making yours look more like a 'Steampunk' version? A thing like this would fit great into the 'Elder Scrolls' universe, I find. And I know just the right creature to equip with such a syringe, it's a kind of medic.

A steampunk syringe will do.

Dwarven battle bread!

I couldn't find a good texture for the loaves and I don't want to buy a baguette just for the texture, so I gave up the idea.

Archived