Getting ganged by bandits/baddies/monsters

There are many times when my character is surrounded by bandits or what have you and gets taken from behind by one (playing with Joburg), but I've always been somewhat disappointed that the rest evidently get bored and wander off until you're done.

I found this in another thread:

You can add this to Loversgroup. If you have LoversLandE and lose to a group of bandits while having the spell active' date=' the animation also kicks in. The only problem is I always end up in the behind position even if I'm female. Might be meant for male PCs?

[/quote']

I wonder if that works with Joburg (will try it later and get back to you, away from my home computer at the moment).

And is Loversgroup going to be uploaded here, or is there any possibility of an altogether new gangbang-type addon?

And, since I'm posting anyway, a huge thanks to everyone involved in this whole project, from the original creators to the translators, uploaders and testers. My oblivion experience is a thousand times better now thanks to you guys. :)

Guest Donkey

I don't think it will be so easy to make. There are allot of things you need to consider. one of them is you need to have allot of animations available. Second is the more difficult part scripts. these will need to be aligned so it does not look that goofy. and way out of place. Also the hight of several npc needs to be considered.

Look at lovers Group. It is only test. with about 3 animations. and more then 40 scripts to make it work, and even then it is still too buggy.

However it will be great if they can make this work. But it will take a long time to do.

I was trying to remedy this somewhat so that when there are multiple people "attracted" at once. They will rape you one after the other, with no means of escape except pressing the block key. (EscapeRApers). I made an attempt to remove the delay in the coding, but to no avail.

But if you just want them to stay, I think theres a timelimit somewhere in the Joburg Settings spell that sets how long they will wait. As stated previously, you can easily still get up regardless of how many are surrounding you, and run away.

Hm. Good food for thought, thanks. I'll check the Joburg settings a little more closely tonight.

At risk of going slightly off-topic in my own thread, regarding EscapeRapers: is there any way to tweak how "effective" pressing block is? I find that I escape almost every time if I really "try". I have to half-ass it (or not press block at all) if I ever want any rapists to, um, complete their task. >_>

At risk of going slightly off-topic in my own thread' date=' regarding EscapeRapers: is there any way to tweak how \"effective\" pressing block is? I find that I escape almost every time if I really \"try\". I have to half-ass it (or not press block at all) if I ever want any rapists to, um, complete their task. >_>

[/quote']

You will have to open up the .esp and edit the xLoversEscapeRapeVPlayerQuestScript. Near the bottom of the script you will find the following line:

if GetRandomPercent < (rvpcount / 10)

What the script does, is roll a random number and let you escape once you slammed your block key enough times. Changing the numbers after the < will change how hard it is to break a rape. For example, changing it to (rvpcount / 20) makes it twice as hard to break rape. Here is my own version:

if GetRandomPercent < ((rvpcount / 20) * ((Player.getAV Strength) / 50))

This makes it twice as hard to escape rape by default, but also takes your strength into account. Basically, with 100 strength, escaping is just as easy as in the original addon. My poor 30 strength Breton mage girl on the other hand, will find it pretty much impossible.

You can do all sorts of crazy stuff with the numbers, as long as you make sure you put the correct number of brackets there!

I was trying to remedy this somewhat so that when there are multiple people \"attracted\" at once. They will rape you one after the other' date=' with no means of escape except pressing the block key. (EscapeRApers). I made an attempt to remove the delay in the coding, but to no avail.

But if you just want them to stay, I think theres a timelimit somewhere in the Joburg Settings spell that sets how long they will wait. As stated previously, you can easily still get up regardless of how many are surrounding you, and run away.

[/quote']

If you have LoverslandE and lose to a group of bandits they queue up to rape you and for me there is not a long delay. You barely have time to get up after the first time. At least that's how it works for me.  Joburg only has random rape and rarely from hostile npcs but it depends what settings you have.

Joburg only has random rape and rarely from hostile npcs but it depends what settings you have.

Rarely? For me, as soon as my health drops below the limit set in the options, the rapetrain barely ever stops. I got caught last night with no healing potions in a cave with two regular-joe bandits, and they took turns raping my poor girl back and forth for about 10 minutes.

Basically, she'd get up, hit one of them once or twice, then get hit again and another rape session would begin.

(It was awesome. And I did eventually kill the bastards. The only thing that would have made if better is if they'd both done it at once instead of taking turns, heh.)

Guest Donkey

if you are fighting 2 foes at once and one hits you from behind and you have sneak attack to 100 you would get instant rape session. No need to get health low. So fighting a group would be dangerous now. That is if you kept default session intact.

Indeed, and I do have the sneak attack set to 100% (that's the default anyway, right?).

But when your health gets low AND you've got sneak attacks to worry about... heh. Basically it gets to where any hit will result in your character being raped.  ;D

Guest Donkey

Yes, and if you play with major overhaul. like FCOM or WarcryEV OOO or FRAN things look pretty grim. Especially every one of those mods increases spawns by 500 % :D meaning there are many creatures wondering the woods or Dungeons.

Joburg only has random rape and rarely from hostile npcs but it depends what settings you have.

Rarely? For me' date=' as soon as my health drops below the limit set in the options, the rapetrain barely ever stops. I got caught last night with no healing potions in a cave with two regular-joe bandits, and they took turns raping my poor girl back and forth for about 10 minutes.

[/quote']

I didn't know Joburg did that. I noticed that when I got low on health, a rape almost always happened but I thought it was because of rapers where they can also rape from the front and I have that set to 10%. Better be more careful from now on, or maybe not, hehe.

Rape in battle is from RaperS, not Joburg, although Joburg can add to the scene.

Another cause for instant rape is a paralyze effect or getting hit while trying to get up after a knock down.

I had one Dremora carrying an enchanted sword with 2s paralyze effect while closing an Oblivion Gate.

It was instant rape with every hit. Over and over and over ... until the enchantment was "empty".  :D

Hmm. I wonder if MMM would play nice with xlovers. I'd rather have lots of weaker enemies than a few (or lots) of super-strong enemies. I want to have to worry about being surrounded and taken from behind' date=' but not having to beat up the same enemy for 20 minutes every single time I run into a bandit or whatever.

[/quote']

I have OOO + MMM installed, with the extra spawn esps. So when I find bandits is usually in big groups, up to a dozen :P so changing in to fight in meele always end in chain-rape, more so with LandE installed.

It would be fun if guys could gang on my charrie, tho. I've seen a few poses at SHY where the female PC is getting sexed up laying on her back, while giving a blowjob and two handjobs at the same time

I was trying to remedy this somewhat so that when there are multiple people \"attracted\" at once. They will rape you one after the other' date=' with no means of escape except pressing the block key. (EscapeRApers). I made an attempt to remove the delay in the coding, but to no avail.

[/quote']:you can easily still get up regardless of how many are surrounding you, and run away: Is there a way to make My pc slut to stay down until activated. If she stays down and the gangbangers scripts are running they will rape you from there but there are still the delayproblem.

iggy

Make a ring (or necklace) that slows down the regeneration of the green bar (stamina(?).  This is just a wild thought, and I have NO clue how to use the editor, but from playing the game.. I see that you stand up when the green bar gets about 1/16 full.. well theoretically, if you slow that down you will stay down.

Might work.. and for you all that can use the editor, might be easier than searching through a mile of code.

[/quote']:you can easily still get up regardless of how many are surrounding you, and run away: Is there a way to make My pc slut to stay down until activated. If she stays down and the gangbangers scripts are running they will rape you from there but there are still the delayproblem.

iggy

Yeah, I tried that too. I tried to set it so you don't get up until its ready to start again, or stay down until everyone is done.

The only progress I made at some point, was it was instantly raping, but the sex wasn't starting, so all I can really gather thus far is that the delay is somewhere after the sex is done. There must be some status effect set or something that I'm just not seeing.

• 1 year later...
Make a ring (or necklace) that slows down the regeneration of the green bar (stamina(?). This is just a wild thought, and I have NO clue how to use the editor, but from playing the game.. I see that you stand up when the green bar gets about 1/16 full.. well theoretically, if you slow that down you will stay down.

Might work.. and for you all that can use the editor, might be easier than searching through a mile of code.

Perhaps maybe even taking something as simple as Skooma or Alcohol in the game could do it, some of them make you regenerate fatigue slowly. Pretty much be like a Roofi. just an easy possible solution instead of going nuts with an enchanted device.

Archived