FNIS and Animations Not Running

Its been about 2 years since I last played this game and I decided to get back into it. I'm patched up with the legendary and installed FNIS. By the way, I use MO and have always liked that one then the NMM version. Anyway, I installed Sexlab and ran FNIS, downloaded the latest skeleton for XPMSE, not exactly in that order. My point is that all they do is stand at the same point trying to merge. I tried the sexlab troubleshooting and worked my way down the list and still no luck. One thing I noticed was that when I ran FNIS it didn't show that the default male and female figures were changed. Did I do something wrong with the FNIS install and it isn't actually loading the new female and male form? It is doing the one arm and something else, along with the debug file. This is my latest Papyrus by the way. I tried reading through it and no no actual idea what the heck I was trying to figure out.

Papyrus.3.log

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   10/12/2018 8:39:13 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 46 total groups: 98 added file slots: 1162 alternate files: 739

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2868 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

The issue that I've been having is that no default character animations are being changed. So when I go into the game the characters strip and just stand there. I'm not sure what is happening as the last time I played it worked just fine.

8 hours ago, Zinmar said:

The issue that I've been having is that no default character animations are being changed. So when I go into the game the characters strip and just stand there. I'm not sure what is happening as the last time I played it worked just fine.

That is a skeleton problem... Reinstall XPMSE

XPMSE must overwrite all and none mod can overwrite XPMSE

If you have MO put XPMSE very low in the mod list giving it maximun priority.

• 1 month later...

I still keep plugging away at this and have no luck getting it to work. I've installed the latest version of FNIS and XPMSE from off this site. So far nothing is making the mod work. I'm afraid that I'll need to reinstall all of the physical movement mods and start over.

Archived