New to Fallout 4 Adult Modding

Hi everyone,

So I recently started playing Fallout 4 again (when I first played it the modding scene was only starting up).

It's been a couple of years now so I'm hoping the adult modding scene is up and running to make my game more... Enjoyable?

I've trawled through some of the threads here but still not really sure what is going on. So if you could help me answer some questions and guide me the right direction, it'd be great.

1. Firstly, is there a "sex lab" equivalent for Fall4? I understand there is 4Play v AAF. Do they work together, which one to use etc. Do they include animations? Are they an all in one thing like sex lab?

2. What kind of animation enablers are there at the moment?

I have only really found violate. Most still seem pretty experimental.

3. Any good quest and integration mods?

4. Any slavery theme mods? Creature sex mods?

5. Is there a SOS and animated pussy mod equivalent ?

6. How would you describe the state of the modding scene in comparison to Skyrim etc?

These are just the starter questions for me.

Cheers,

T

1. 4Play is no longer supported. AAF is what's happening.

2. SEU & FPE are rock solid & work with AAF.

3. Heather be her name! (But she's not from here, she's at the Nexus)

4. Yes to both.

5. Yes to both.

6. F4 modding is just getting going. There was some bad blood out there for whatever reason, but it seems to be gone now.

?

1. They do sort of work together, but it's better to pick one or the other. FourPlay is a sex framework, while AAF is an animation framework. Most people are using AAF now though as FourPlay support has been kind of left in the dust.

2. There is several for AAF. Violate, Autonomy, Sex Em Up (simple sex), etc. I'd suggest RSE though as it covers pretty much everything you'll ever need. It's an all in one mod. MCG is another good one, but needs updating.

3. Fusion City Rising is a neat new quest mod with a new world space and everything. Very well made, and the author has made a few other ones as well. Companion wise, check out Heather Casdin as she is a fun fully voiced companion with quests and integrates into your game as well. I haven't tried Ivy yet (using Heather atm), but I have heard great things from that companion as well.

4. Slavery wise, I am not 100% sure on as I don't use them myself. I believe there is some, and RSE has those features included as well (kidnapping and such). Creature sex you can find with really any mod as long as you have the animations for it. AAF uses many different animation packs that you can download, some have creature animations.

5. No there is none of those yet. We do have BodyTalk, which is the male equivalent of CBBE (Male BodySlide body), which has penis morphs that get used in during sex scenes, but nothing like SoS. It does it's job though, but is not as fancy as SoS is.

6. People just like Skyrim more, so the modding scene over here in Fallout isn't as huge as it is in Skyrim. It's not bad though, just not as progressed like Skyrim. Different style games for different people and all. Some modders like one more than the other, just how it is. But it's still a decent modding group in Fallout.

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

I hear some people never look back at other companions, after playing with Ivy, but hey... that's just hearsay. Don't take it from me... best to try her out yourself. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, that was a shameless plug. :P

For the sake of full disclosure, I have Ivy as well as Heather, but I don't bring Ivy along for quests........

?

Archived