? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

On 4/8/2020 at 3:32 PM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

hey unclaimedtrials

it seems like ur trying to open the package file one you download it. there is no need to open it just save it. you'll get that message if your trying to open the package file and its becus you dont have the app to open it. all u have to do is drag it in your mods folder after you download it frm here

sup beautifulmusiclover

thanks fo support yo and im glad ur likin the animations lol

wats up Jules! so wit the climax you need the cum mesh frm cherrypie in your mods folder in order for the climax to show up. you can find it here

Fantastic the animation works great now thanks for the heads up :)

Heya girlie!

You ever have this thing when you're obsessed with The Sims and play it for weeks and then you got bored. And you stopped playing for weeks/months? Thats the relationship I'm having with The Sims. HA. ? Since I'm stuck at home now, I started playing again. For me, it's always a joy to play it again and try out your new animations. Because everytime it's a surprise. You always have such creative ideas and it's amazing to see it played out in your animations. ?

Besides that, I gotta love your Patreon page too. (I don't have it) But the pledges are super cheap for what we are getting. That says a lot about you.

We don't deserve you QUEEN!! :heart::heart::heart:

On 4/16/2020 at 10:05 AM, Vanecessary said:

YASSSSSS! THIS GUTS REMAKE IS LIFE! THANKS BABE! ??

:D lol yea its one of my favorite remakes so far! im happy that u like it

9 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

Heya girlie!

You ever have this thing when you're obsessed with The Sims and play it for weeks and then you got bored. And you stopped playing for weeks/months? Thats the relationship I'm having with The Sims. HA. ? Since I'm stuck at home now, I started playing again. For me, it's always a joy to play it again and try out your new animations. Because everytime it's a surprise. You always have such creative ideas and it's amazing to see it played out in your animations. ?

Besides that, I gotta love your Patreon page too. (I don't have it) But the pledges are super cheap for what we are getting. That says a lot about you.

We don't deserve you QUEEN!! :heart::heart::heart:

Smelly! :D long time no talk! and yea lol i kno exactly wat ur talkin about. thats how my relationship is wit the sims also. but to be honest i aint played the game n forever lol i just make my sims fuck until i get bored then ill cut the game off lmao! n yea dont feel bad about not bein a patron. its optional and i kno not everyone really cares for it so i try to keep the price fair cus lol i kno im not the only person ppl will or are pledged to. but its good to hear frm u again n i hope ur stayin safe out here! ?

On 4/14/2020 at 6:55 AM, εяяσя404ρнιℓℓιρs said:

wats up Luna. so to download you have to go to page one and there is a VIEW FILE button at the very top. click on that and then you'll see another green button that says DOWNLOAD THIS FILE

Thanks! Your animations are my favorite ones so far, awesome job!

• 2 weeks later...

5/5 UPDATE

WW_E404P_ANIMATIONS (129 ANIMATIONS TOTAL)

LEZ-B-HONEST ? ? ? ??

l1.gif.0451287490c3649c3e3c79a823a454b1.gifl2.gif.2729bd325e23b1c51bd95fe0f45c280e.gifl3.gif.2dc524eae2d013ff3e0a19a3f42d4a4f.gifl4.gif.93cc69a91d7d0c225167a48985acc9c8.gifl5.gif.542c6bda5b07bab7246f8474b03df38f.giflc.gif.4351431c3deaaa03c56af9876231ae3b.gif TEASE/VAGINAL/HANDJOB

**YOU HAVE TO APPLY THE STRAP ON IN CAS!!! IT WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY SHOW UP!!!**

KISSIN YO LIPS 4-6 ?

k4.gif.34a945f5bbb569140a3843dbe2959b45.gifk5.gif.99bb4abfb8c8607df71fd9d6a9107de4.gifk6.gif.0b37f9830767c4f2742ff77f96253701.gifTEASE

YUMMY TUMMY REMAKE??                                                                                       UGH! WHY YOU SUCH A TEASE?! REMAKE❤️?

yt.gif.741bac368b6dabfcda5ef7c8d701ffd9.gifugh.gif.d830dbd8f5f056f374f4eef4b2af69fb.gifTEASE

10 hours ago, golfdriver said:

An off topic question, how did you show the penis without taking off the clothes?

Love your animation btw?

thats wats up golfdriver! thank fo da love and to get the penis to pop through the boxers u need some accessory boxer. u cant find some here:

https://m.simsdom.com/pt/download/thesims4/item/boxer-accessory-by-pigeonhome-155384

https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170455097691/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor