Custom Sim Creators

BlackJess

Well, others who make sims mentioned themselves so I guess I might mention that I've uploaded a bunch of sims here as well. Here's some links to a couple if that interests you.

You should keep trying your hand at CAS though. Familiarize yourself with what the face sliders do (the face is the hard part, bodies are easy by comparison) both in normal mode and detail edit mode, some are drastically different between the two, others are subtly different, it's good to to know what you are able to do with the game's tools.

Try using a reference, that is to say a picture of someone (real, fictional, whatever) whose appearance you want to use for a sim, this gives you something to work towards and even if you fail to get a good likeness you'll probably still get a unique face out of it (I also recommend having a sideview picture handy as that helps with the nose). Also remember to pick a preset that kind of matches the general shape of the feature you are working on before you start working the sliders. 

This is at least how I do it, and I like to think I've gotten decently good at CAS over the past year or so. Hope this helps!

• 1 year later...

Archived