[Search] Naruto Ultimate Overhaul?

So, a while back, I was able to get a chance to play around with Skyrim mods, and I saw one of the options was the Naruto Ultimate Overhaul. I tried it out and it was amazing. However, recently (after getting a second chance with skyrim), I found a mod about the Uchiha clan, and I was about to use it. However, the mod needs the N.U.O. to work. I looked on steam, but that one no longer seems to work. The Bethesda Library cannot be opened on my Skyrim, for some reason, and Nexus has it under the review (I've heard that it was nuked for what I think was a copyright claim...). Does anyone know where I can look for it, or if they have it, would they be willing to at the very least, send me a file copy over PMs? I don't mean to beg, but I really need that mod.

Seems like the only way to get it is on beth's official mod website. Even people over/r/modpiracy refuse to link the mod because people who ask for an external link seem to have pirate copies of Skyrim. So you better solve your "The Bethesda Library cannot be opened on my Skyrim" issue or wait for a good soul to give you another source.

• 6 months later...

Archived