A Mod to Edit Nude Outfit?

16 hours ago, erplederp said:

Ā 

Either you selected Disable Undressing in the (NPC) Sims Undressing Type or the settings did not apply properly (or there's a bug ?). Try re-applying the settings, save the game, exit, load the game. Copy the nude look into the bathing outfit (to be sure). Save the game. Then try a sex interaction. If the issue is still there, you could try resetting WW settings completely to the default and go again from there.

I have now made a whole new save and removed all mods except for WickedWhims. This still happens... No idea what to do. It works fine if I set it to "Special", but this keeps happening when I have it set to "Default"

Edited by Jalla1234
1 hour ago, Jalla1234 said:

I have now made a whole new save and removed all mods except for WickedWhims. This still happens... No idea what to do. It works fine if I set it to "Special", but this keeps happening when I have it set to "Default"

Ā 

I see what you mean. Does the sim undress to the prepared nude/bathing outfit correctly during other interactions such as showering?

This is beggining to look like a WW bug to me, to be honest, so I may not be able to help with that (I'm using an older version of the mod). You could try asking here - https://www.loverslab.com/forum/144-technical-support-wickedwhims/.

37 minutes ago, erplederp said:

Ā 

I see what you mean. Does the sim undress to the prepared nude/bathing outfit correctly during other interactions such as showering?

This is beggining to look like a WW bug to me, to be honest, so I may not be able to help with that (I'm using an older version of the mod). You could try asking here - https://www.loverslab.com/forum/144-technical-support-wickedwhims/.

Yes, everything works fine when taking a shower/bath, going to the toilet etc. It's just the WW stuff that refuses to work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Sorry to necro this thread but wanted to add an update to get this working now.

Ā 

I just went through trying to get this to work with WW v170k and found that along with most of the steps that erplederp stated there is one difference. For it to work properly in mine game I had to change theĀ Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> Advanced Outfit Settings -> Complete Undressing Type -> Bathing Outfit (Not Recommended) to being checked. Without that option being checked my Sims would not use the Bathing outfit I set up through Outfit Tool when told to undress or sex. Just posting this so that anyone in the future who might come across this thread will know how to get it working.Ā 

Edited by Slimreb
  • 1 year later...
On 11/29/2022 at 12:31 AM, Slimreb said:

Sorry to necro this thread but wanted to add an update to get this working now.

Ā 

I just went through trying to get this to work with WW v170k and found that along with most of the steps that erplederp stated there is one difference. For it to work properly in mine game I had to change theĀ Nudity Settings -> Outfit Undressing Settings -> Advanced Outfit Settings -> Complete Undressing Type -> Bathing Outfit (Not Recommended) to being checked. Without that option being checked my Sims would not use the Bathing outfit I set up through Outfit Tool when told to undress or sex. Just posting this so that anyone in the future who might come across this thread will know how to get it working.Ā 

I tried what u suggested, and it works except it removes the Sim's shoes, and then if the Sim tries to shower or one of the other activities that is NOT WW related, the shoes (hooves) remain off when 'naked'...I am trying to play a Satyr, and having his hooves disappear is more than a little jarring :P

10 hours ago, Ayshara said:

I tried what u suggested, and it works except it removes the Sim's shoes, and then if the Sim tries to shower or one of the other activities that is NOT WW related, the shoes (hooves) remain off when 'naked'...I am trying to play a Satyr, and having his hooves disappear is more than a little jarring :P

Create the outfit you'd like to see as bathing/naked in CAS and then play the game. Copy it then to the bathing outfit, and maybe also to Special-1 (Towel). You may use https://github.com/Oops19/TS4-CopyOutfits or the original mod by scumbumbo to copy Swimwear-1 (or whatever) to Bathing-0. Then it should hopefully work as expected as long as no other mod is messing with the bathing outfit.

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

Create the outfit you'd like to see as bathing/naked in CAS and then play the game. Copy it then to the bathing outfit, and maybe also to Special-1 (Towel). You may use https://github.com/Oops19/TS4-CopyOutfits or the original mod by scumbumbo to copy Swimwear-1 (or whatever) to Bathing-0. Then it should hopefully work as expected as long as no other mod is messing with the bathing outfit.

After some more research, it appears that it might be an issue with how the animations are set up...cause I have no issue with getting the correctly setup Bathing outfit (taken from Sleepwear for instance) the issue ONLY occurs when I activate one of the Wicked Whims animations...then the shoes come off and then they are off on the Bathing outfit as well

Soooo...I did some searching, and this IS possible...what happened was that they moved the setting for not undressing at all, to a sub-menu only accessible by shift clicking on the Sim...once u set THAT...the Sim will not remove any clothes when going into sex, but u can manually undress what u want to remove...or set the outfit BEFORE activating the sex sceneĀ 

Thanks HUGELY for all the help everyone!